Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro v Dirty Leeds match thread

Dec 29, 2011
I know we was poorly and all that but how the feck did we concede 3 to 'Boro? Bang average.

Really looking forward to tomorrow.

I remember when we lost 3-1 to Watford a few years back. They absolutely dismantled us, the same happened with borough. Both sets of fans saying that was their peak in form, we just happened to be unlucky against borough that we played them at their peak.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Next couple of games are vital for us. By the time we kick off next Tuesday, Boro' will have two games in hand. We really need them to be chasing us by then.

el punal

Rhodes having trouble keeping his footing on this dire pitch. Or just a frustrated diving cheat?

Just as well we played the Champions of Europe early season, and won. Would it have been a different if Boro had as well.

It makes you wonder if we will encounter dodgy pitches on our travels. Hull City, I've realised, share the KC with Hull RLC. :ohmy:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I know Leeds kicked a couple off the line, but I thought they edged that last night. It certainly wasn't the free flowing 'Boro that took us apart earlier in the season. The Leadbitter/Clayton partnership is similar to our Stephens/Kayal duo, hopefully Leadbitter will pick up a booking in the match after next which will disrupt them for another two games.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We caught them on a good day, they caught us when we were patching up the side chopping and changing game by game. Leeds are utter junk and Boro couldn't put them away, really saw nothing to fear there.

ipad1977

Sep 28, 2015
I wouldn't say Leeds were junk last night. Other games maybe, but they gave a good account of themselves in this game. I have the dubious priviledge of living in their fair city and most of their fans I've spoken to say it's the finest they've seen them play this season, that they were on fire and hopeful of taking this game as a new dawn etc. A few also added that it showed what talent Boro had to come close to getting 3 points at all whilst playing a Leeds side performing like that.

Combine their lift in performance at home with Boro's coming out of a bad run of form and the disallowed 'goal' from Rhodes and it was the perfect storm for Boro to drop points really. It won't always be that way though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here