Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Boris Johnson, the new UK Prime Minister

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
As I said, I don't go on that thread any more. If another friendly mod would like to change then fine, but it really wouldn't bother me one way or the other.

But you were the one who changed the title of the thread that had been running for some time, the moment TM announced the leaving date she was aiming for, weren't you?

Why should it now be somebody else's responsibility to take on what you started?

Tell me if I'm being unfair, but do you not think you should take responsibility for completing what you started :shrug:

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Nicky Morgan is back in the govt as Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Andrea Leadsom has been appointed Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I know that it hard for many here on NSC,but give the guy a chance. As for Labour crying over democracy they had no issues shoeing in G/B. Did you get a vote on that ?.

I have no issue with either Brown or Boris being elevated to PM in the manner they were elevated. But do you know who did have an issue with labour shoeing in Brown? Yes, yes it was Boris the liar :facepalm:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Robert Jenrick has been appointed Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
This is funny, he has only been in 5 minutes and already he had made ill thought through and ridiculous decisions, or he is having a bit of a laugh.
Wouldn't surprise me if one of the female staff in No10 is already pregnant.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Amber Rudd stays as Secretary of State for Work and Pensions and also Minister for Women and Equalities

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
This is funny, he has only been in 5 minutes and already he had made ill thought through and ridiculous decisions, or he is having a bit of a laugh.
Wouldn't surprise me if one of the female staff in No10 is already pregnant.

At last someone on NSC who is privy to the inner sanctum and can comment authoratively that a certain decision has been made without any prior thought whatsoever.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
But you were the one who changed the title of the thread that had been running for some time, the moment TM announced the leaving date she was aiming for, weren't you?

Why should it now be somebody else's responsibility to take on what you started?

Tell me if I'm being unfair, but do you not think you should take responsibility for completing what you started :shrug:

Grow up!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Did someone else change the title and then claim it was someone else's responsibility then :shrug:

It does seem to be a common theme. Do something, and then when it all turns to shit, as a result of what you've done, try and blame anyone and everything else :lolol:

Last edited:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
At last someone on NSC who is privy to the inner sanctum and can comment authoratively that a certain decision has been made without any prior thought whatsoever.

Thank you for your tribute.
You must be overjoyed tonight that your precious little party had got a racist idiot at the helm or do you agree that all Muslim women look like bank robbers or all Irish people should be called Murphy to make it easier.
Still I'm happy if you're happy.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The Four Great Offices of State are now held by:

The grandson of a Turkish Muslim.
The daughter of Indian-Ugandan Hindus.
The son of Pakistani Muslims.
The son of a Jewish Czech refugee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports