Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Boris Johnson, the new UK Prime Minister

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
BJ: "Now see here you cheese-quaffing scabbleninnies, you're jolly well going to give us a cracking deal, and we'll have none of your backstop nonsense either"
EU: "Mr Johnson, as we told Mrs May twenty-six times, we will not consider any withdrawal agreement that does not include a backstop"
BJ: "Baaah popplesquiff and underpants. Just give the British people what we want. Behold all my energy, enthusiasm, spunk and chutzpah !"
EU: "....."
BJ: "et im loquentes ineptias nihil potestis facere illud per circuitum!"
EU: "Good day, Mr Johnson".

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Boris at helm. A mere figurehead of the Cons, unlike JC who is torn between an anarchist or communist dictator type 'leadership'. I don't think it is a case of OMG Boris is in charge, more like thank God Corbin isn't. He's single handedly destroyed the Labour party, the only hope we had for a central left wing counter narrative to Tory 'overkill' in policy making.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Kwasi Kwarteng was, this morning, appointed Minister of State at the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy. He will also attend Cabinet.

He would have been appointed yesterday, but didn't realise that amongst his responsibilities as a minister in DExEU was keeping his phone turned on so that people could contact him when needed.

Just about sums up the level of Brexiteer that Johnson is now having to appoint to make up the numbers for his Cabinet :facepalm:

BOTTOM_OF_BARREL.png

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As Alistair Campbell has pointed out, Johnson is deliberately crashing and burning in order to force an early election because he fears he would lose a referendum on No deal v no Brexit but knows he can beat a Corbyn-led Labour party whatever the issues. That means he'd get the mandate he currently does not have.

Labour are sleep walking, they need to quickly get rid of their unelectable leader or we are all going to be a lot poorer and will we lumbered with this out of touch moron for 5 more years.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
As Alistair Campbell has pointed out, Johnson is deliberately crashing and burning in order to force an early election because he fears he would lose a referendum on No deal v no Brexit but knows he can beat a Corbyn-led Labour party whatever the issues. That means he'd get the mandate he currently does not have.

Labour are sleep walking, they need to quickly get rid of their unelectable leader or we are all going to be a lot poorer and will we lumbered with this out of touch moron for 5 more years.

Let's get Ed Miliband back , yawnnnnn

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Let's get Ed Miliband back , yawnnnnn
You're spectacularly missing the point. I'm not attacking Corbyn on this occasion, I am pointing out the stark reality that Labour will not get in and will not beat Johnson in a general election. People like you seem happy to take your chances with Corbyn? Why? He can't win, not with the machine that is the pro-Brexit right wing press full square behind Johnson, however inept he may be.

Let's flip it on it's head. Do you honestly see Corbyn defeating Johnson in a GE? Honestly?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Vote Leave taking over the government as we speak. Extremely worrying times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Boris at helm. A mere figurehead of the Cons, unlike JC who is torn between an anarchist or communist dictator type 'leadership'. I don't think it is a case of OMG Boris is in charge, more like thank God Corbin isn't. He's single handedly destroyed the Labour party, the only hope we had for a central left wing counter narrative to Tory 'overkill' in policy making.

Dominic Cummings pulling the strings on one side and Seamus Milne pulling Corbyn's strings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here