Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Boris Johnson, the new UK Prime Minister

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
As long as there are no practising Muslims in the cabinet there is nothing to worry about tbh. If anything these people will understand the problem with Islam and take the threat more seriously.

I hope they take the threat of all extremists seriously. That includes people like you.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Jo Johnson has been appointed Minister of State at the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, and the Department for Education. He will also attend Cabinet.

#bros

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Oliver Dowden CBE has been appointed Paymaster General and Minister for the Cabinet Office. He will also attend Cabinet.

#standingroomonly

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Jo Johnson has been appointed Minister of State at the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, and the Department for Education. He will also attend Cabinet.

#bros

twat brothers.jpeg

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Boris and Cummings will get stuff done.

Doom mongers need to let go of this hate it's not good for you.

Unite the awesome foursome.

:clap::clap::clap:
#togetherwithboris

It's not hate. It's just a complete distrust in Boris's ability to get anything done, and a complete distrust in Boris. He's a serial liar and incompetent.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
God. This is going to all end in tears. What an awful. Awful bunch of appointments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely bizarre. Put Brexit to one side for a moment, Boris has simply filled the cabinet with all scary people. There are leave voting Tory MPs who are astounded.

Completely gung ho, with a slender majority.

This will explode. We are heading for an election.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Completely bizarre. Put Brexit to one side for a moment, Boris has simply filled the cabinet with all scary people. There are leave voting Tory MPs who are astounded.

Completely gung ho, with a slender majority.

This will explode.

Scared? I guess you think a GE is next?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I for one welcome our new incompetent overlord. With him in power Brexit is dead. Let’s hope he doesn’t destroy the country in the interim.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Well i though it was a very good speech. I’m no fan of Boris but the EU were never gonna budge with ‘I want a deal’ May so Boris will rattle them, they will have to play poker. Whatever the outcome there will be a lull before a further lull or heaven forbid, a rise! Batton down the hatches, see it out.

D

Deleted member 2719

It's not hate. It's just a complete distrust in Boris's ability to get anything done, and a complete distrust in Boris. He's a serial liar and incompetent.

I see the vast majority of the hate coming from left remainers, still stamping their feet saying it's not fair, If they get their way and have another referendum It will be nothing short of scandalous and will bring British politics even lower than it is today, remember the Brexit side have no reason to be hateful yet, but come November 1st there could be war on the streets. The remainers need to see the bigger picture, and accept the 2016 result or face far worse consequences there is an underlying simmering that will boil over.

#backtheboris

As for this predictable liar campaign against him, you name a politician that doesn't lie to make a point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here