Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris in hospital

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
But clearly not as much as you. Come back when I do something as moronic as attempting to pass off a Facebook post as my own when it refers to my own dead brother. Snivelling little wanker
Erm didnt I just say I should of stated it was from someone else? The hypocracy of the general public never fails, you fall into that category wanker

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Well this thread doesn't really follow the #bekind rule does it (with the exception of posts to spence).

One of the reasons I am so glad not to be living in the UK anymore. A once moderate country, with moderate politics and moderate people has descended into a state where common decency doesn't exist anymore.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Can I remind people of the request to be nice during the Covid-19 crisis.

It is possible to not share someone else's political views, dislike their ethics and morality and still rather them good health and a speedy recovery from this virus.

Personally I think Boris Johnson is more of a lover than a fighter, but would wish everyone presently going through present events good health.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Please don't post (probably) made up nonsense. It is an opinion,political and nasty just as it calims Boris is nasty it fals into the same trap.

It is not his post it is from facebook, various forums.

I am sorry but that is not on and should not be allowed to post further on this site

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I am sorry but that is not on and should not be allowed to post further on this site
Oh someone said it's probably been made up, better sweep it under the carpet then

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
How do you know it is made up ?
I was being sarcastic, Green Cross said its probably been made up, why someone would do that I dont know! I thought it was quite powerful which is why I posted it in haste

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Boris Johnson.

A man who has lived his entire life recklessly, selfishly, irresponsibly; without any regard for the consequences. Because he's never needed to. His enormous privilege has protected him from any repercussions.

He is a proven pathological liar, swaggering through the years with no empathy or concern for anyone but himself. Indeed, recently bragging about shaking hands with Corona virus patients. As if it was just another laugh; a jape; just another moment in a life less honourable.

There is a grim irony to him finally, in this manner, being confronted by the consequences of his behaviour. Even he can't lie & bluster his way out of this mess.

One can only hope that the Prime Minister, as he languishes in intensive care, courtesy of the NHS that he and his party have done so much to destroy, deeply regrets the cheering & jeering doled out to nurses by he and his colleagues; when they voted down a payrise for those heroes. If he's lucky he'll now be finding out exactly how valuable these people are.

My brother, sadly, wasn't lucky.
Jas, 54, died of Covid-19 in Nottingham's Queens Medical Centre a week last Saturday night. Unlike the Prime Minister there was no ventilator for Jas.
'Operation: Last Gasp', right, Prime Minister?

I then stood on an empty street, shouting to be heard over the wind, no privacy, no dignity, to tell an old man on a doorstep his child had died. The most indescribably awful duty I've ever had to carry out.

There will, of course, be those idiots, those hypocrites, those bootlickers, who will condemn me for 'politicising' both my own loss & Boris Johnson's condition. They can't grasp that politicians making political decisions and political choices impact people's lives. And sometimes end them. As Jas found out.

Do I wish Johnson dead? No. Do I wish dead the selfish, the greedy and the stupid who voted for him and still, even now, support him? Those who were perfectly happy to ignore the systematic destruction of the NHS while they were all right Jack? Again, no.

My sympathy, however, remains with the terrified & heartbroken victims of this crisis. The appalling & callous mishandling of which is unavoidably the responsibility of Boris Johnson.

It would be nice to think that lessons will be learned; that, individually and collectively, we will discover our self-respect and understand that governments only ever treat us the way we allow; that, when this is over, an enormous reorganisation of the nation’s priorities will be undertaken, by both the politicians and the electorate; that, at last, people will concern themselves with the value of others and much less with the cost of things.

If Boris Johnson, in any way, might be that catalyst then he will have done at least one noble thing in his life.

My breath, however, remains unheld.

Wrong direction, a man who’s lived his entire NSC life living in the shadow of other people’s opinions having none of his own and clings helplessly like a Remoras to other people’s rhetoric a kind of messenger and nothing more.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I was being sarcastic, Green Cross said its probably been made up, why someone would do that I dont know! I thought it was quite powerful which is why I posted it in haste

It is powerful. It is unsubstantiated though, although it may well be true. The thing that would swing me towards it being made up is that it is appearing various places in social media in the same way fake news does and in my view is a convenient way to get a political opinion across.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Wrong direction, a man who’s lived his entire NSC life living in the shadow of other people’s opinions having none of his own and clings helplessly like a Remoras to other people’s rhetoric a kind of messenger and nothing more.
Change your name to Sheep run

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Well this thread doesn't really follow the #bekind rule does it (with the exception of posts to spence).

One of the reasons I am so glad not to be living in the UK anymore. A once moderate country, with moderate politics and moderate people has descended into a state where common decency doesn't exist anymore.

I shouldn’t measure UK society against NSC, frequented in majority by shouty lookat me keyboard warriors ( me included) In real life I’m certain we are all different!

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
FFS....shut up you lot, and grow up :rolleyes:

stop-squabbling-and-play-nicely.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Whilst I read back through this mess to determine what is appropriate, can people please stop being ***** immediately? Pretty please?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Whilst I read back through this mess to determine what is appropriate, can people please stop being ***** immediately? Pretty please?

0CC93E4400000578-3187284-image-a-15_1438885332317.jpg

For all involved, while they have a little think about what they've done.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Unfortunately certain posters feel the need to be seen to have their political standpoint every time they post, failing regularly to check the facts correctly.

We all have views on how the government have acted but the silent majority do not need to keep pointing at everything that supports their biased views. Mistakes will have been made as every government would have done, we though should be thankful that we live in a country that is able to "cope" with this, and while devastating for the those families that have lost people, the actions of the experts and the dedication of those at the front line, will ensure the majority of us can look forwards to the end of a once in a lifetime awful event.

Here's hoping Spence is getting better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here