Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boring

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
The Poyet loyalists still manage to defend him despite him f@cking up this game because his ego was bruised. He knew how to beat Palace and tried his hardest not to unforgiveable.

Really?! Blame poyet for the loss by all means but there is no way he did it on purpose

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Watching England is boring
90% of prem games are boring on sky
Watching the ALBION over the last 2 years has been boring
IMO entertainment at football is dying on its arse
No characters left in the game
Atmos dead at stadiums
Tickets overpriced
Many of us are living in the past, football was a great game but ruined by money and overpaid kids that wouldn't have been good enough to lace the boots of footballers 20 or even 10 years ago

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Atmos dead at stadiums
Tickets overpriced
Many of us are living in the past, football was a great game but ruined by money and overpaid kids that wouldn't have been good enough to lace the boots of footballers 20 or even 10 years ago

91sn32Q.jpg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Atmos dead at stadiums
Tickets overpriced

We should get [strike]Paolo di Canio[/strike] [strike] Glenn Hoddle[/strike] Harry Redknapp in.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
what a load of bollocks. Hyypia may not have got results, but you cant accuse him of being boring. he made us direct and intersting, even if it was squeky bum intersting. as already said, Poyet produced alot of dullish, south american possession at the cost of forward momentum football. Garcia was indeed dull but got results over the season, so half a point there.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
what a load of bollocks. Hyypia may not have got results, but you cant accuse him of being boring. he made us direct and intersting, even if it was squeky bum intersting. as already said, Poyet produced alot of dullish, south american possession at the cost of forward momentum football. Garcia was indeed dull but got results over the season, so half a point there.

Admittedly we were sometimes on the boring side with Gus, even more so with Oscar but watching Sami's team selections and performances we were absolutely dire. No shape, no passion and no confidence. The first few games were end to end and very open but in the end we were hopeless.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

You can't accuse Hyypia of being boring?

I can. It was ****ing awful. Nothing that man done was at any stage a move away from boring, he was boring, he sounded boring and his tactics was boring and shi*e

Oh, in my opinion of course

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You can't accuse Hyypia of being boring?

I can. It was ****ing awful.

awful != boring. how can you claim his gungho fullback tactics was boring? poor, yes, but it was with good intention. let be fair, as Quinney put it above, it was open and end to end, even if it was ultimatly hopeless.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
sami might have been very boring and not much of a manager, but he was a gentleman
and by the way he left ..............was not sacked

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
awful != boring. how can you claim his gungho fullback tactics was boring? poor, yes, but it was with good intention. let be fair, as Quinney put it above, it was open and end to end, even if it was ultimatly hopeless.

Well I was bored of watching that sh**. Therefore it was boring. IN MY OPINION of course.

How anyone found his tiresome squad rotation and hopeless match tactics anything other than that are far too easily pleased IMO

I feel I need to state this every time I post now just in case some **** cannot work this out

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I dont care about the football being boring provided we either win or draw all the remaining away games and win the home games.
I was about to comment on boring vs entertaining, but realised you were talking about this season.

I'd rather lose an end to end 4-3 than win, in boring fashion, 1-0.

Maybe just me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here