[Football] Booing Yves Bissouma

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This isn’t going as well as the OP expected :smile:

There's a funny element in our fanbase who want to control and sanitise everything, microscopically examining any minority who aren't 100% Corinthian spirit gents at all times.

This is just an extension of Potter boogate, where 200 out of a remaining 15,000 booed Potter after months passed by without a home win. Like Potter, failing to see the big picture of 14,800 who didn't.

This is football, it's raw. Bissouma unnecessarily hacked down our POTS so far https://tbrfootball.com/sky-pundit-criticises-yves-bissouma-after-yellow-card-in-tottenham-win/ and danced in front of their fans. So no extra special respect from him for us.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Maybe at the government? Or criminals after being convicted of course…

It's just a boo. A little boo. All part of the fun. The bloke made enough for forever while he played for the Albion. I really think he is somewhat less bothered than thee about this. I'm always rallying against the toxicity in football, but I stop short at a good old booing.

Bissouma. Booooooo.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Talking of classless morons, I wonder who posted this completely classless reply to a poster whos partner had got trapped abroad ?

"Two viable options:

A) Sleep with a few different women whilst she’s gone, I mean who wants the same bird forever!

B) Get a new girlfriend, there’s loads of women around, I saw some today in fact!

You’re welcome!"

"Bird" ... nice :facepalm:

:goal:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just interested? You’re really quite a strange man aren't you when you go digging around into old posts. The fact you do that suggests you have no life at all or the one you do have doesn’t have much substance to it.

Also 20k posts suggests that maybe you yourself need to get out a little more and get off of your keyboard.

You know there’s more to life than football message boards right?

What a loser 😂😂

Quite. Starting a column about booing suggests [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] should get a life.

Hold on a second...

It was you ! Boooooooooooo

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
For those that booed Yves Bissouma the other day, may I just say you’re an utter disgrace….not only that you’re an embarrassment to the football club.

I’ve supported and followed this club for over 30 years and it’s up there with one of the most embarrassing moments I’ve faced. Week in week out at home we make hardly any noise at all, it’s a god awful silent arena most weeks and the only noise I see coming out of people’s mouths is to boo one of our best ever players to wear the stripes. I’d half get it if he joined Palace or handed in a transfer request and refused to play but no the guy played over 100 games for us & was a fans favourite…..Grow the fuc* up.

I have no idea what’s happened to our fan base over the last 15 years but it was not like this in the late 90’s and early 2000’s, I’m now surrounded by thousands of total toss pots who appear to have no class at all. God only knows the reception Graham Potter will get from you morons.
Potter gets Booed hopefully. I made many posts with my point of view. Acussed of being Palace by the clique. Mr Potter I understood his reasons but he showed no class. So BOOO.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This isn’t a popularity contest. I didn’t post to gain a following, I posted to call the fans out who booed one of best ever players in my opinion, it’s poor form.

Poor form ? Bally hell the bounders.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Wasn't BYF the "Brighton Yoof Firm"?

In which case, I will take the comments under advisement.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
This isn’t a popularity contest. I didn’t post to gain a following, I posted to call the fans out who booed one of best ever players in my opinion, it’s poor form.

And until today you haven't posted in the MONTHS since we have been SERIOUSLY f***ing good. Probably just coincidence :lolol:

I really can't believe you hooked so many :dunky:

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Remember where your from! Questions

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Night guys.

I can’t spend anymore of my time on this and become one of you keyboard losers who posts 20k messages plus on a football board 😂😂

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I’ve supported and followed this club for over 30 years and it’s up there with one of the most embarrassing moments I’ve faced.

Really, a bit of boing was embarrassing ?

I have no idea what’s happened to our fan base over the last 15 years but it was not like this in the late 90’s and early 2000’s, I’m now surrounded by thousands of total toss pots who appear to have no class at all.

Not boing in the late 90s, yeah right, some moronic Albion fans were still singing there ain’t no black in the Union Jack !
Now that was embarrassing and sickening, a bit of booing and your getting all nostalgic and calling thousands of fans toss pots.

I think your either a fool yourself, a palace wind up merchant, or simply a grumpy old man.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Night guys.

I can’t spend anymore of my time on this and become one of you keyboard losers who posts 20k messages plus on a football board 😂😂

Deja vu, Palarse.

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?336883-Arrogance-and-naivety-of-albion-fans

874A9E48-6E42-43EE-8F15-F8B432CD9F06.png

You had 6 years to perfect the art of covert trolling, and failed, again.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Night guys.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooo

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
For those that booed Yves Bissouma the other day, may I just say you’re an utter disgrace….not only that you’re an embarrassment to the football club.

I’ve supported and followed this club for over 30 years and it’s up there with one of the most embarrassing moments I’ve faced. Week in week out at home we make hardly any noise at all, it’s a god awful silent arena most weeks and the only noise I see coming out of people’s mouths is to boo one of our best ever players to wear the stripes. I’d half get it if he joined Palace or handed in a transfer request and refused to play but no the guy played over 100 games for us & was a fans favourite…..Grow the fuc* up.

I have no idea what’s happened to our fan base over the last 15 years but it was not like this in the late 90’s and early 2000’s, I’m now surrounded by thousands of total toss pots who appear to have no class at all. God only knows the reception Graham Potter will get from you morons.

Christ, someone not had the best start to the week it seems

There's me thinking the atmosphere has been decent this season on the whole (I know sat wasn't great but the atmosphere quickly became a bit anxious esp with all the playing around in front of our goal and lack of finding a way through spurs), and also thinking that the vast majority clapped Bissouma on Saturday, certainly across the North and East anyway (I was NW corner)

My observations of our fan base is also that we are on the whole very decent folk. All fan bases have a small % of knobheads

Jimmy Grimble

I’m certain that the foul on Ale Mac was the main reason he got booed by those who did. It certainly provided an excuse anyway. There’s been countless opposition players booed off after dodgy tackles previously so there’s clearly precedent for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports