Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Booing Yves Bissouma

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I was booing the booers. I suggest that if a minority boo Potter and Cucurella, the majority of us boo the booers and then the negative booing will be booed out.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Thinking about it I didn’t hear any booing aimed at Bissouma, so I’m sure the booing was for Richarlison when he came on.
Surely if people wanted to boo Biss they would have done it as soon as he touched the ball.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
It seems like Conte has given him a really strict limiting brief in what he wants from him. Don’t leave the defensive third and only make simple passes to your neighbouring midfielder. It doesn’t really give him much of a chance to shine & a be a positive influence, and then you’re only a few misplaced passes from having a perceived poor game.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It seems like Conte has given him a really strict limiting brief in what he wants from him. Don’t leave the defensive third and only make simple passes to your neighbouring midfielder. It doesn’t really give him much of a chance to shine & a be a positive influence, and then you’re only a few misplaced passes from having a perceived poor game.
It definitely seemed that way at the Amex although it's the only time I have seen him for Spurs
We all know that's not Biss though is it?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Biss divides opinions.

E2B257CC-A97F-4802-AD83-6776872DB5AD.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here