Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bong?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Strange as it was his left leg they were working on...

Fair enough. They weren't working on shit by the time he was carried in front of the North & his right knee was elavated. Maybe both are buggered...

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Armchair physio alert !!
Loving the knowledgeable assessments being made here.
Personally, I'll wait for the scan result for a full and accurate diagnosis and leave any recovery prognosis to those who are trained in such matters.

No shit sherlock, just giving my opinion which is generally the point of discussion forums.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
To be replaced with either March or Murphy, either of whom should be there already.

KLL and Murphy haven't had the chance the play in tandem yet due to KLL's injury and both of their suspensions. It should be quite exciting when they do.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
To be replaced with either March or Murphy, either of whom should be there already.

Disagree with this. At home maybe but Rosenior has played well on the right wing and provides stability in tough away games, two of which are coming up. Having said that, I don't understand the comments that he hasn't played left back when he played regularly there for Hull, including in a cup final.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Praying this isn't serious.

He would be a massive loss for us. What a signing he has been.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Fingers-crossed it's not as serious as it looked...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Ashley Cole is a free agent. Ticks the quality box but maybe not fitness, he could be past it. Maybe an option for a short term contract. I wonder if he has links with BZ & CH?

He's 35 and hasn't kicked a ball since May, so would probabky be 4-5 weeks before he's even fit for the bench. And he'd cost a ****ing fortune in wages.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Had Wayne Bridge played regularly when we signed him on loan, dont know just asking.

Bridge was still contracted to City so would have been training with them before he joined us, which was fairly early anyway. Cole has been a free agent since the summer - he'd be less fit than Zamora was.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bridge was still contracted to City so would have been training with them before he joined us, which was fairly early anyway. Cole has been a free agent since the summer - he'd be less fit than Zamora was.

Has he actually retired or would he have been training to keep himself fit and hoping to get a deal somewhere possibly MLS.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Has he actually retired or would he have been training to keep himself fit and hoping to get a deal somewhere possibly MLS.

He is playing in a Beckham charity match on the 14th Nov although that would not require anything like Championship match fitness. I assume the reason he has not retired is because he still wants another challenge. The fact that he has not reappeared in the USA, Middle or Far East for big bucks suggests he may be interested in a return to England. All speculation.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is playing in a Beckham charity match on the 14th Nov although that would not require anything like Championship match fitness. I assume the reason he has not retired is because he still wants another challenge. The fact that he has not reappeared in the USA, Middle or Far East for big bucks suggests he may be interested in a return to England. All speculation.

So could be a possible then.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ashley Cole is a free agent. Ticks the quality box but maybe not fitness, he could be past it. Maybe an option for a short term contract. I wonder if he has links with BZ & CH?

He's a bit of a knob though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here