Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bong?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
If it is a long term injury I would want neither Rosenior or Calderon to fill in I would sooner look at a young Premier loan. If cruciate ligaments that could be most of the season out.

Rosenior for me.

I wouldn't want some third choice kiddy that hasn't been able to make it into a prem squad.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Did anyone even see what happened ? It didn't seem to be the result of a challenge. Which leads me to suspect it may have been studs caught in the turf - which can be disastrous.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If it is a long term injury I would want neither Rosenior or Calderon to fill in I would sooner look at a young Premier loan. If cruciate ligaments that could be most of the season out.

Rosenior has played 1st team left back in the Premier League, so no point in bringing in a rookie.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Wasnt Goldson a centre half and a left back at Shrewsbury.... perfect replacement

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Who's gonna take our free kicks ....him and the german for this one (surprised me)..we seem to be crap at them at the mo

DSCF3095.JPG

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I'd rather we had a natural left footer in that position. Yes there's been the likes of Denis Irwin and Paolo Maldini over the years but we'll lose some attacking nous without a "genuine" left back.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Went down without a challenge which would suggest studs caught in the turf, although obviously we should wait for the physios report and any scan / hospital visit. Rosenior can do a job there but if it is long term, as I suspect., a loan is also needed.

Massive shame, at times our paciest and most creative player! About a thousand times better than Bennett.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
This is a real shame. He's been one of the key differences this season. I think a real loss will be the understanding that he seemed to be developing with Kaz. I think Bong played a big role in the improvement in Kaz' form.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I wasn't sure when we first signed him but he seems a superb acquisition.

I guess short term Rosenior (or get Chicksen back?) or we look at a long term loan in January.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here