Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton Wanderers v Brighton & Hove Albion- Championship 28.02.15 **Official Match Thread**

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
i seem to remember that was pretty much the last time Buckley played well for us

I think Buckley is fit now, but he doesn't even make the Sunderland squad.

But Holla can't even make the squad for us.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Albion: Stockdale; Bruno, Greer, Dunk, Bennett; Ince, Kayal; Calderon, Teixeira, Baldock; Mackail-Smith. Subs not used: Hughes, Stephens, O’Grady, Ledesma, Best, LuaLua, Walton.

Subs unchanged as well

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 6s7 seconds ago

#BHAFC v #BWFC: Stockdale, Bruno, Greer, Dunk, Bennett; Ince, Kayal, Teixeira; Calderon, Mackail-Smith, Baldock. #BWFCvBHA

Would you describe the shape as 4-3-3, 4-3-2-1 or 4-2-1-2-1 or something completely different? or 4-2-3-1

Must be

Stockdale,
Bruno, Greer, Dunk, Bennett,
Ince, Kayal,
Calderon, Teixeira, Baldock
Mackail-Smith,

Mackail-Smith not playing wide? Holla and Forster-Caskey can't make the squad.

24m24 minutes ago
#BWFC team to face @OfficialBHAFC: Amos, Vela, Mills, Wheater, Ream, Danns, Bannan, Feeney, Heskey, Clough, Le Fondre

Last edited:

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
4-2-3-1 (Baldock wide left with licence to cut in) would seem to make sense with that group of players.

No Halford either.

Agree. It took time for me to work it out after seeing Macca hare down the right wing.

I would slightly prefer Baldock in the centre and Macca wide (after the first goal against Leeds) but that would overload the right hand side.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Caskey and Holla been found out by Hughton, best thing he has done is AXE these two non achievers

they are using the actors analogy.............................resting :lolol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
they are using the actors analogy.............................resting :lolol:

From Viz top tips.

"Out of work actors. Just pretend you have a job and, hey presto, you've got one.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Caskey and Holla been found out by Hughton, best thing he has done is AXE these two non achievers
JFC got a real slating on here for sure, but I don't remember Holla going out of favour on NSC. He was pretty good at set pieces, wasn't he?

Not sure who he'd replace on today's bench, though.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Interview, CH said that Holla was quiet on the pitch and Kayal is the influential type, pointing and talking. Holla is my preferred to JFC. I would have him on the bench. New bloke Ledesma has got the nod though.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Cantor & Warren got something against AC/DC :) Would be a cracking Amex gig :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here