Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton home tickets released for sale

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
and seriously piss off 20,000 odd season ticket holders?

Dont ever go into business for your own sake :lolol:
we need to get more fans in and the club should use good deals as would rather have them given away than empty seats it will help build up our fan base. Lots of youth football clubs which could bring loads of kids in who will be are next generation of surpporters .:albion2::albion2::amex::falmer:

50 odd nice upper tier SE corner seats. Half gone already. Good value at £28!

Just shows its worth waiting! For those who hold their nerve, I suspect these will all be gone by 11ish when the final south stand seats directly behind the goal go on sale for £28 too.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
it would be worth testing if we would sell more tickets if the cheaper tickets were on sale earlier rather than 3 days before the game :shrug:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
With today's rain there will be a lot of no shows.

I don't think u can say for certain there will b a lot of no shows ..yes u might get a tad wet on the way ..but this us the Amex not the local park ..the team is unbeaten in five ..Bolton just down from the premiership ..we havnt played at home for two n half weeks ..and it's Saturday ..if it was a Tuesday night maybe different ..I wait to b proven wrong

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
At the Amex now, all the home blocks look to be filling nicely, so I guess the clubs policy is working.

Mar 10, 2006
Except it wasn't 26500 - that would be if every seat was taken that was sold. Loads of empty seats - would have said 20,000 max there yesterday. Can't believe a bit of rain put people off.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Except it wasn't 26500 - that would be if every seat was taken that was sold. Loads of empty seats - would have said 20,000 max there yesterday. Can't believe a bit of rain put people off.

no way.....2k max no shows......there was more than 24k watching......betcha!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
On the orig subject of this thread I'm waiting for seats in SW for the Forest game ... for those who follow this a bit when are they likely to be released? The ticket site is only showing about 30 odd remaining in the lower east, south end

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here