Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bolton have sold the naming rights to their stadium

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
On a side note, rename it what you want, it’ll always be the rebok and Stoke then Britannia. I hate these names on the whole (Alex is actually decent), but the originals seem to stick.
It will always be The Reebok to me

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Yep,it's a Bolton company, owned by Wanderers' fans & putting a decent amount of money ( for us ) into the club for 5 years.........we're perfectly happy with that but will still all call it ' The Reebok '.
Fantastic deal for them, then. Get naming rights in name only, become 'joke du jour' and they sell out of damp proof membrane by 0805 on a Monday morning.

Good work; our Tone could learn something.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The Friends Provident didn't. Nor did the Galpharm, the McAlpine, the Macron or the Reebok.

Let's send thoughts and prayers for the survival of the Montgomery Waters Meadow. It used to be gay, but alas...
Ooh tbf I don’t know any of those bar mcalpine which i still consider Huddersfield’s (I think?. Is the first one Southampton? That’s St Mary’s to me. Walkers for Leicester didn’t overly stick - King Power does. Perhaps you’re right. The first decent one sticks maybe!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here