Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bolton have sold the naming rights to their stadium

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
My initial reaction this morning was incredulity but actually I quite like it. It's quirky, vaguely amusing and will certainly make a lot of people aware of the company.

Reactions: SAC

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
On a side note, rename it what you want, it’ll always be the rebok and Stoke then Britannia. I hate these names on the whole (Alex is actually decent), but the originals seem to stick.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

benny-hill-wtf.gif

:facepalm:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
On a side note, rename it what you want, it’ll always be the rebok and Stoke then Britannia. I hate these names on the whole (Alex is actually decent), but the originals seem to stick.
Alex ? :wink:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
April 1st already.
Gino D'Campo is going to have fun with this.
Anyway, when's our next game at the Alex?
Living next door to Alice
ALEX, WHO THE F**K IS ALEX

Sooo many possibilities.

Who's going up Alex?
What's it like coming in Alex?
Scoring something something Alex...

And so on

for us though its always been the amex but there may come a time when amex dont sponsor us any more then we can have the p1ss taken out of next sponsor - with seagulls in mind maybe it would be the "Birdsheet stadium" 🤣

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The Friends Provident didn't. Nor did the Galpharm, the McAlpine, the Macron or the Reebok.

Let's send thoughts and prayers for the survival of the Montgomery Waters Meadow. It used to be gay, but alas...

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
Yep,it's a Bolton company, owned by Wanderers' fans & putting a decent amount of money ( for us ) into the club for 5 years.........we're perfectly happy with that but will still all call it ' The Reebok '.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here