Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton chasing Freedman

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Well he's gone ....Phew !!still love the man but now its slightly tainted love.
Onwards and upwards again we still have a very good squad this year so it's not like we are going to be looking at the Russell Slades of the management game are we?
I'd like Di Canio but if not Capello Redknapp or Scolari will do still seems a strange appointment to me for BW ill give him 8 months there under Gutside.

Crystal Palace and Russell Slade are made for each other. :thumbsup:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Well he's gone ....Phew !!still love the man but now its slightly tainted love.
Onwards and upwards again we still have a very good squad this year so it's not like we are going to be looking at the Russell Slades of the management game are we?
I'd like Di Canio but if not Capello Redknapp or Scolari will do still seems a strange appointment to me for BW ill give him 8 months there under Gutside.

I hope this post is tounge in cheek? if that facist comes near Selhurst park my days there ar over...and living in Sussex I will have to support my next local team!!!!

Which is Crawley!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Money (That's What I want) currently being played on BBC SCR , just before the match commentary programme starts - Is that a piss take or what ? :lol:

Feb 14, 2010
If Seaside doesn't pay the bet debt to REMF then do you think Dougie F might pay it for a bit of good publicity and a bit of a laugh? Just a thought.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Smells funny.

yes, its coming from your decaying stadium.

no, because he has more sence. you're probably looking for a L2 manager willing to take a big chance. manager with 12 years history at the club ran at the first opportunity, that tells everyone theres f*** all prospects there.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Dougie's reaction to leaving Palace:

haha_simpsons.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Has anyone informed that self styled egotist, Parish, that will always clash with managers at Palace because he can't help but get involved (welcome back Mr Noades/Jordan), that Eddie Howe is probably not available now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here