Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby Zamora Press Conference

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
NO talk about his past, no questions about Brighton, 1 comment in fact from Glen saying " it's a lovely drive down to Brighton, a fantastic set-up, i might have to sign someone else from there"

ever get the feeling you're being cheated?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
perth seagull said:
£1.5m with £500k of it going to Bristol Rovers?

Or £1.5m for us and Spurs paying Rovers the sell on clause?

Or did they not say anything?

Yep, looks like we're gettin a flat £1.5m for him, then we have to pay Bristol Rovers their money which leaves us with just a fraction over £1m to help balance the books, cant see many signings now.
:(

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
£1.5 million. :nono:

Hoddle said how he'd miss travelling to Brighton and i got the impression he might play Zamora on the wing sometimes. :glare:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Brixtaan said:
NO talk about his past, no questions about Brighton, 1 comment in fact from Glen saying " it's a lovely drive down to Brighton, a fantastic set-up, i might have to sign someone else from there"

ever get the feeling you're being cheated?

:nono:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Trigger said:
Yep, looks like we're gettin a flat £1.5m for him, then we have to pay Bristol Rovers their money which leaves us with just a fraction over £1m to help balance the books, cant see many signings now.
:(

f***ing shocking if thats the case. Sort it out DK even in this climate he was worth more than that. He was on a long term contract FFS.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
my view ***** ******** a ********* ***** ******

anyone disagree?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
where can you buy black armbands?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Un f***ing beleiveable, DIck Knight has got to come out ad speak to the brighton fans about this, his bollox comments about only selling him for a decent amount of cash was clearly bollocks. he needs to answer to the fans now or he'll become very unpopular.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Still at least DK will put the ticket prices down now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here