Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Boat to Old Trafford

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Can’t help the OP but can say I thoroughly enjoyed my ‘canal’ holiday some years ago when I did the Cheshire Ring ..involved going past Old Trafford I think on the Rochdale Canal ...marvellous

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Looks like a novel way to get there. Can you leave a report on my desk Monday morning?

Away fans welcome (please no away colours)

Pick up & Drop off points:
Due to works being carried out at Trafford Wharf by TFGM on the new tram line we will be dropping at Salford Quays at the Millenium Foorbridge until further notice. . We will therefore be returning 30 minutes after the final whistle

Also today was No Service 07/11/19 due to heavy rain and high river levels. Better hope that improves.

Might as well walk to and from Salford Quays tram.

PS. Can I have a rise?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Strong Utd team out tonight which can only benefit us

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Can’t help the OP but can say I thoroughly enjoyed my ‘canal’ holiday some years ago when I did the Cheshire Ring ..involved going past Old Trafford I think on the Rochdale Canal ...marvellous

Hmmmm

[/https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g580426-d546194-r293108717-Rochdale_Canal-Rochdale_Greater_Manchester_England.html

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Away fans welcome (please no away colours)

Pick up & Drop off points:
Due to works being carried out at Trafford Wharf by TFGM on the new tram line we will be dropping at Salford Quays at the Millenium Foorbridge until further notice. . We will therefore be returning 30 minutes after the final whistle

Might as well walk to and from Salford Quays tram.

We do normally get the tram. I think the accommodations will be a little less crowded this way and no hanging about in massive queues waiting for trams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here