Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bnp win Euro seat.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I don't vote BNP, but I thought they were excellent in the way they answered their questions on the BBC results programme tonight. You have to worry abour Andrew Brons though, if Nick Robinson's accusations are true about his Nazi past.

I made my post after one question each, so maybe I jumped the gun a little - you are right: Griffin did answer the question directly at the second time of asking.

Yorkshire's new MEP however, didn't provide any opinion either way on the two options that were presented in the question, choosing instead to have a pop at UKIP.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I don't vote BNP, but I thought they were excellent in the way they answered their questions on the BBC results programme tonight. You have to worry abour Andrew Brons though, if Nick Robinson's accusations are true about his Nazi past.

Very true, I'm amazed he's been allowed by the party to contest a vote.

Depends what you call "excellent", if simply telling little fibs is your guage.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Well I find it amazing that the other guy has been allowed a look in within the organisation, he's hardly got the image for Griffins "New Right" has he ?

Apart from the obvious, one the things that annoys me about Griffin is his tendacy to simply talk bollocks in interviews.

His little about the Black Police Officers Association was complete garbage.

What is funny is that everyone was out to stop Griffin getting a seat in the North West but we sneaked in with Yorkshire.

Why can whites join the Black police officers Association?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Well done Cov Gull, you clearly support everything that the bigoted, backward Islamist movement that you claim to detest, stand for.

Islamic Fundamentalists = anti-women, anti-jew, anti-trade unionist, anti-gay.
BNP = anti-women, anti-jew, anti-trade unionist, anti-gay.

Both fascistic, both cut from the same intolerant cloth.

Just cos the white working class has been let down and deserted by a supposedly 'labour' gov, don't mean the BNP offers any solution.

The Specials are from Coventry. You're a disgrace.

The BNP are non of those things. A disgrace I don't think so:bigwave:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
That's how you get in, you tell people what they want to hear.

Agreed - but isn't the point that the BNP are now elected, therefore the racist policies that were voted for are exactly what the people want to hear?

Surely avoiding the points, even after electoral success, is itself an admission that people didn't really vote for those policies?

I made my post after one question each, so maybe I jumped the gun a little - you are right: Griffin did answer the question directly at the second time of asking.

Yorkshire's new MEP however, didn't provide any opinion either way on the two options that were presented in the question, choosing instead to have a pop at UKIP.

You are also right about Brons, in that he didn't answer the question. He did, however, answer in the manner of a seasoned professional politician, as did Griffin.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
They are not anti jewish.

"The mass media in Britain today have managed to implant into many people’s minds the idea that it is ‘anti-Semitic’ even to acknowledge that members of the Jewish community play a large part in controlling our news”."

Jews "provide us with an endless diet of pro-multiracial, pro-homosexual, anti-British trash”.

These are both quotes from Nick Griffin. Oh, and there's the holocaust denial...

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
A few months ago on Talksport, George Galloway stated that Jack Straw was not Jewish. Or am I missing the point here? :lol:

Don't know anything about his being Jewish but he was a communist in his younger days. My point is that some of us may have belonged to something dodgy in their past.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
"The mass media in Britain today have managed to implant into many people’s minds the idea that it is ‘anti-Semitic’ even to acknowledge that members of the Jewish community play a large part in controlling our news”."

Jews "provide us with an endless diet of pro-multiracial, pro-homosexual, anti-British trash”.

These are both quotes from Nick Griffin. Oh, and there's the holocaust denial...

Check out their website. There is nothing anti semitic on there

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
The BNP put out 450 candidates in the local elections last week. Their return? Just 3 councillors :lolol: 2 of those were already councillors in far right areas and the 3rd was in another far right location. In the vast majority of cases the BNP finished last. Representative of Britain? Hardly! To be taken seriously? :jester: The local elections were a complete failure for the BNP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here