Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bloom interview

Agenda?

No, I don't remember him whinging about his budget, apart from after his last game in charge. But it may be how each of us interprets the word 'whinging'

I'm afraid the budget did get quoted on a number of occasions,gp felt he could not succeed without more money. Might as well just print the league table taking only budgets into account.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Oh get over your self palace scumers believe every word Parrish feeds you.

Some might, and I'm not saying which one is right or wrong, the truth usually lies in the middle. Don't get me wrong TB seems to have Brighton's best interests at heart just like I think CPFC2010 has Palace's best interests at heart. I'm just saying its always worthwhile having a healthy amount of cynicism. End of the day none of us know the ins and outs of the situation and unless it reaches the courts we never will do.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Yours and mine. Not only did we have the tango man who claimed he'd bought the ground amongst other porkies but my old man's team is Carlisle United. You may remember a Mr Michael 'Lying Bast*rd' Knighton up there.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Yours and mine. Not only did we have the tango man who claimed he'd bought the ground amongst other porkies but my old man's team is Carlisle United. You may remember a Mr Michael 'Lying Bast*rd' Knighton up there.

I have never really understood why Jordan took so much stick. Didn't he make sure the Academy was funded - for which the club have reaped the benefits.

And Knighton could at least do keepy-uppies.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I have never really understood why Jordan took so much stick. Didn't he make sure the Academy was funded - for which the club have reaped the benefits.

And Knighton could at least do keepy-uppies.

They key issue is that no one likes to be lied to. Yes Jordan kept the academy funded and yes he also had some good points concerning things like corruption in the game and agents who only have money close to their hearts and not the wellbeing of the players. Unfortunately, a lot fo that got lost in the fact that he seemed to want to keep his face in the papers, the fact that he got in deep with a professional loan shark and the fact that he todl a bareface lie in terms of claiming he bought back the ground.

Compare Jordan with Bloom for instance. Bloom flies under the radar unless he feels he needs to show his face (like the recent interview), Jordan wanted the limelight and its always an issue when it happens. Parrish on the otherhand (when people were calling him a liar before)...I think he was fully committed to building the new ground at Crystal Palace park unfortunately the Crystal Palace residents are notorious NIMBYs. Look at any article regarding CPP and the residents are always against any changes and seem to almost prefer the idea of it falling into total decay. Being fairly new to the world of football he made the mistake of being open and honest about his plans before seeing wherher it was feasible. Hopefully we'll have building permission by the end of the this season and will be able to start work on the new stand shortly after but who knows?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here