[Albion] Bloke kicking off in hospitality

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Phew felt for this chap, luckily this gesture isn’t on the list, so he must be ok.

The old bloke with the Ralph Hasenthul lookalike in the box behind JL9 did the limp wrist gesture thing, which is on the list. The stewards just stood there doing f*** all throughout the entire incident so I presumed they were happy with it.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
From the videos are there 3 different 'geezers' gesturing and getting upset in hospitality?
Yep, in two different boxes. Eminem's Skanky Grandpa is bending over near JL7 while Hassenhuttl and Alf Garnett spit on some glass near JL9. Each flanked by a classy bird sticking up for them.

And these are the cream of Wolverhampton society and considerably richer than yow.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Yep, in two different boxes. Eminem's Skanky Grandpa is bending over near JL7 while Hassenhuttl and Alf Garnett spit on some glass near JL9. Each flanked by a classy bird sticking up for them.

And these are the cream of Wolverhampton society and considerably richer than yow.

The actual best bit of JL9 was great Granny giving everyone the double Vs. Unfortunately, that footage has yet to emerge.

So, has anyone actually reported the man gesturing homophobic hate crime and captured on video? Or did the Wolves stewards - albeit expectedly briefed - still miss this and not take any action? I find it hard to believe he’s not going to get banned for life and or criminally prosecuted in this day and age?
Probably not, because not everyone is a wet wipe. Leave it to the authorities to take care of. Not sure anyone wants to waste their time with this idiot.

Bryanw42

Nov 8, 2021
Epsom
anyone else see it?

towards the far end of the stand, close to the goal we were kicking to in the first half, a bloke, his missus and another older gentleman with absolute headloss, jumping, shouting, swearing, screaming and all manner of hand gestures from behind the glass window in the hospitality lounge.

hilarious, highlight of the afternoon :ROFLMAO:

It was a splendid part of an excellent day out for me and my boys. We were near the front of JL9 and like most we oscillated our view between the pitch and the eye bulging frenzied rage trapped behind the glass of shit hospitality.

A wonderful horde of piss takers we were laughing, shouting, gesticulating and singing - stoking the Hasenhuttl rage from volcanic up to nuclear.

So impotent was the angry silent movie behind the glass that the rage could only ever increase.

His wife entered the scene with a fine mouthy show and much flapping of the arms but my highlight was Alf Garnett who was trying to calm his mad face into a calculated look - like he knows people that can harm us badly, further demonstrated by a hanging gesture.
Looking forward to next season's trip to wolves for more of this, though let's be careful as several hundred cards have been marked.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Same thing happened last season when they put us all in that lower tier, much goading from the Albion faithful had the corporate Wolves fans apoplectic with rage, just got funnier and funnier. The previous season we were in the corner which prevented such scenes, did get homophobic abuse though which ended up in court in the West Mids which I was a witness for and is another story entirely of police and CPS ignorance and incompetence... I can't talk about that yet for reasons that will become apparent in October.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here