Blimey QPR

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Tarrabt is a quality player but his attitude is shocking. He has the potential to be a top player but his petulence is likely to be his downfall. Shaun Derry said himself last season there were times QPR were down to 10 men because Tarrabt threw a strop or decided he didnt want to play. It was only early this year Morroco were toying with the idea of dropping him for his poor attitude. I do hope this enlightens you sufficiently
Professional footballer with chip on his shoulder shock!! :ohmy:Makes him more brat than twat surely.

He's had a fraught relationship with the national team for a few years now.

As you say he has the potential and he's been better this year than last but when you see some of the shit we've served up this season, you can understand his frustration at being on the bench.

He came on against West Ham and turned the game. If we'd kept 11 men on the pitch, I think we'd have got something out of that. My frustration is he should be starting every week - must be difficult for him because he knows what we can see - he's our creative spark.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Professional footballer with chip on his shoulder shock!! :ohmy:Makes him more brat than twat surely.

As you say he has the potential and he's been better this year than last but when you see some of the shit we've served up this season, you can understand his frustration at being on the bench.

He came on against West Ham and turned the game. If we'd kept 11 men on the pitch, I think we'd have got something out of that. My frustration is he should be starting every week - must be difficult for him because he knows what we can see - he's our creative spark.

Pratt, brat, twat whatever he's been in the game long enough to know better. Tarrabt needs to get on top, sort out his attitude & become the player he's capable of. You obviously appreciate him as player so I hope for your sake he sorts it out & QPR benefit. Shame you couldn't hold on to Raheem Sterling as he's gonna be something. QPR have the potential but to me they seem disjointed. You could see it against West Ham. QPR need solidarity. I can't decide if Hughes is the man to provide that

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Shame you couldn't hold on to Raheem Sterling as he's gonna be something. QPR have the potential but to me they seem disjointed. You could see it against West Ham. QPR need solidarity. I can't decide if Hughes is the man to provide that
Spot on about Sterling. The club apparently did everything they could to keep him but the big clubs came calling and for someone with his talent, you can understand why he went.

I don't think Hughes is the man for the job. I think if we lose our next game or two (Everton at home and Arsenal away) he'll be gone. Despite my doubts about him, I hope Hughes turns things round because more than anything we need some stability.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Spot on about Sterling. The club apparently did everything they could to keep him but the big clubs came calling and for someone with his talent, you can understand why he went.

I don't think Hughes is the man for the job. I think if we lose our next game or two (Everton at home and Arsenal away) he'll be gone. Despite my doubts about him, I hope Hughes turns things round because more than anything we need some stability.

As a [Palace fan who saw Tel desert us for the R's with half our "Team of the Eighties", then Colin walk out on us to Loftus Road a few seasons ago, and with my second love being the Bees, I want to see Hoops back in the third tier. Don't think it will happen though.

But you really ought to get a new stadium. When Bees have their new one soon you could be struggling for support.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
My dad's a QPR fan so I've always had a soft spot for them. It's ridiculous how the club has piled all this money in and still no win yet this season! I just hope we get to play them soon!

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
As a [Palace fan who saw Tel desert us for the R's with half our "Team of the Eighties", then Colin walk out on us to Loftus Road a few seasons ago, and with my second love being the Bees, I want to see Hoops back in the third tier. Don't think it will happen though.

But you really ought to get a new stadium. When Bees have their new one soon you could be struggling for support.

I never knew that Brentford were getting a new ground. Will they build a boozer on every corner just for old time sake?

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
unfortunately living around west london, 2 of my best mates are rangers fans and ive actually been to a few games this year when im not at the albion. so i went to the chelsea and west ham game, and the only thing i could notice and all the fans around me could notice is that if you take zammy out that team they would be a real force but he's always spearheading the attack and it doesnt work at all. despite him being their top goal scorer he is now and awful player, sad to see.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008

spot on, i was at that game and i admit when tarrabt is on form he's almost unstoppable. no doubt if you had 11 men you could of easily gone onto win let alone a draw. bobby needs to go though and let cisse bang in the goals!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I never knew that Brentford were getting a new ground. Will they build a boozer on every corner just for old time sake?

:moo:
34s4a5g.jpg

bren3.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Good for Brentford, my favourite 'little' London club, even though I did get booted out a few seasons ago. Looks like a tidy ground. I always have a great admiration for the fans of these clubs when they have much bigger ones on their doorstep.

You weren't the chap that made an uninvited half time appearance and scored a penalty in front of the Albion fans, were you?

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I hope that QPR keep in the Premiership as it is possible to buy tickets to see the best teams in the country, of course if the Hammers do get the Stadium then they will be my first choice when Albion are away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports