Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool v Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
West Ham equalise. Might not be a bad thing now?

Best news we've had today, score-wise. Was starting to get worried about Leeds.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
All over. Kinda expected a defeat today. Still enjoying the ride though. Roll on Tuesday.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
All over - never in it after the first 15-20 mins or so. Shame could have been so different if we could have controlled the game after going 1 up.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Today was probably a draw at best, now we really do need to beat Derby and Forest and hope other results go our way - it isnt over yet...

Spot on. ONE point dropped at most today - 4/6 points from next 2 games and we're still right in the mix.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Every time we play in a 6 pointer this season we've bottled it. Great chance missed today, ah well

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Well, bad day. I had Leeds in a doubles and trebles bet, along with Millwall, so I've been a bit unlucky there. Disappointing afternoon of football. Time to watch Spurs vs Bolton and find a film to watch and some food to eat. Good night NSC, enjoy the post-mortem.

If you support this club, support this club.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Spot on. ONE point dropped at most today - 4/6 points from next 2 games ad we're still right in the mix.

This was a six pointer against one of the teams vying with us for the play offs , so it has to be seen as 3 points dropped.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here