*** Blackburn Rovers v Brighton & Hove Albion - Tuesday 01/4 @ 7:45pm - OFFICIAL ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
A point is a good result. Whatever the negative nellies say! I'd have taken that before the game, tough place to go and they have a good squad. It's not over yet.

A point is a good result but I must agree with some that we need to make changes for Saturday. Solly must start for me, maybe KLL too although he is still good as a game changer from the bench as if they are both on I fear we don't have many players that can come on and change the game for us.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very happy with that, a point, breaks the losing mentality and should restore some confidence

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
3-3 full time. In reality instead of taking a draw at Leicester next Tuesday we need to win that one now.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The team didn't give up. Showed some fight in the second half, i'll take the point and see what the last seven games have in store.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Right, what time's kick-off? Been looking forward to this.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
its realistically all over....but mathematically we can still dream.......at least its more fun than a relegation battle or mid table boredom.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I think we needed the win really, but I'm pleased we got something from our game in hand. Seven points off Wigan, effectively 3 and a half points off Reading in 6th. I think we need to win 5 of our 7 games to make it. Unlikely.

Before the last four games we took 16 points from 7 games. Unlikely but not impossible. CMS coming back could make the difference for me, just to freshen things up and give the whole team a lift.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Team that finished should be the team that starts home games. We would have won more at home with an attacking intent. Shut up shop when we are two or three up not at the beginning of the game when it is 0-0. Still like to see Calderon instead of Bruno and Dunk instead of Greer though and Yes I know Greer scored tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports