Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Blackburn Rovers v Brighton & Hove Albion - Tuesday 01/4 @ 7:45pm - OFFICIAL ***

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
JFC is out of his depth and Andrews is pony - as they have been for the last however many games, yet STILL Oscar persists with them. Why can't he see it???

This......Also I don't want to be harsh on Ince as he has had a great first season. But it is his first season and he is being over played for one so young.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Ruddy marvellous. Just tried the exact same free kick routine we tried in the first half with the same result. Offside as soon as the ball is played in :facepalm:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Right then. I have to be up at 02:30 and watching the stream we have been utter pony so I am going to go to bed and hope that this is the act of disloyalty that means I miss a stunning comeback.

When we win you can all thank me.

Or maybe I'll just wake up in a bad mood.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I picked up a VHS of the '53 FA Cup Final, the 'Matthews' final, at a booty. Players picking the ball up in midfield and dribbling 20-30 yards before passing :thumbsup: Heady stuff :)

You don't need to go back 60 years. You only had to be at the Amex on Saturday, to see Williams and Leadbitter carrying it from midfield at our defence.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
How we still have a chance at all is wonderous. Let's snatch a draw and get out of this rut.

Also Ulloa has been dreadful again, service not great mind.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Glad I bought Forest away tickets today............

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Might be a battering, but according to stats we've bafflingly had more possession.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here