Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Blackburn Rovers v Brighton & Hove Albion - Tuesday 01/4 @ 7:45pm - OFFICIAL ***

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Not only will it be 4 defeats in a row but all against sides that were below us at the time that we played them. Not good enough.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
It's evidence that you don't change a winning side and players should keep the shirt if they play well (as Dunk did).

not sure I agree totally KTR.

whilst I would have nothing against dunk and stephens in, its only opinion that we would have possibly done any better with them included, Just gotta face facts mate, we knock it about nicely at times but don't really have enough about us to muscle our way into the top 6. simple as that for me

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why would I gloat? Just replying to a comment about last years stats with another.

I hope we sort it out and get all three points.

Your anti the current set up has shone through all season.....we know you don't like the manager., well I do anyway.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I have no idea why he keeps playing JFC, offers nothing , hasn't for ages

Magic City

Mar 29, 2014
Totally gutted. We were excellent for 25 minutes, then Ince let's us down for their first goal. I think because we were passing it so well he's gone to dribble it out and look for a nice pass out wide instead of just hoofing it away. Just a bit of inexperience. Sadly however, he's been pretty poor all night and the team's performance has dropped significantly since their first goal. What an important 45 minutes this is for our season - I believe we can do it! They are there for the taking!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I agree that Ince is having a shocker. He is still very raw.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We'll see.

The only 'keeper in this league I'd take over him is Bogdan. I don't imagine he'd be cheaper so I hope we try and keep him.

I, too, hope we try and keep him but there are plenty of other keepers out there and IMO he's no longer Premier League quality. As you say though, we will see.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
After watching that 45 minutes was does JFC exactly do out there ??
We are all blaming Ince but he is doing two mens work in my opinion tonight

It is no shock that the youngsters will have a bad run of form after breaking into the team - scouts will have watched them now. They need rotation or they need to step up, but they shouldn't play every game if they are off the pace.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Your anti the current set up has shone through all season.....

Untrue. I felt this season would be transitional as a new manager makes the team his own. To say I've been anti from the get go is untrue. Do I think the current setup is better than last years? No. Do I wish them all the best? Of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here