Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Blackburn Rovers v Brighton & Hove Albion - Tuesday 01/4 @ 7:45pm - OFFICIAL ***

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Aspinall: I can't see them hurting us.
Cantor: Ince trying to play his way out, Kuszczak all the way to the edge of the area, freekick Blackburn...

Aspinall does it almost every time he commentates. Seems to be loved on here but talks shite all game long in my opinion.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Stupid freekick. PIG was at fault for not sticking it in row z. Still time, and we're obviously in the mood to take a shot occasionally today so who knows.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Ince and PIG are the only 2 players who I think are allowed the odd mistake. They've been absolute giants this season.

Keep the faith. See out this hectic 10 minutes and we'll take the lead again

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
What has happened to one of the best defences in the division? Making so many sloppy mistakes.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
People moaning about the team before the game even starts... tiresome. Lets see what happens, I dont mind the look of that side. Would have maybe had March in or Stephens in but 3 bad results does not a poor team make! Lets give the lads a chance before moaning eh.

That all sounds rather patronising to me. This midfield three doesn't work because there's no goal threat and no creativity - these are facts borne out by statistics.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Rhodes in loads of space...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here