Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn Rovers FC v Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Reckon they might play Rhodes, Nunes and Kazim-Richards tonight. Inevitable who will score against his old 'pals' ? :lolol:

90 minutes to go to kick off - getting prematch nerves

PMT - Pre Match Tension :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'd take a point today. A mid week trip to the darkests depths of Lancashire, on a cold January night aint gonna be easy. They have one of the strongest squads in the league, and it's only a matter of time till they pick it up in my opinion.

Anyone who thinks this will be a nailed on 3pts is getting a tad too excited i reckon! So i'm going for a 2-2, although, i hope i'm proved wrong!

It will be a difficult game this evening , if we play the same way as we did on Saturday I can see us sneaking a result.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'd take a point today. A mid week trip to the darkests depths of Lancashire, on a cold January night aint gonna be easy. They have one of the strongest squads in the league, and it's only a matter of time till they pick it up in my opinion.

Anyone who thinks this will be a nailed on 3pts is getting a tad too excited i reckon! So i'm going for a 2-2, although, i hope i'm proved wrong!

I'm with you except I think our score might be nil (subject to Leoavailability). A win would defo get out tails up for upcoming games

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
While a point looks a reasonable enough return on paper we are getting to to stage where it simply isn't enough if we have serious designs on the playoffs. We'll need to be getting something in the region of 9 or 10 away wins to be in the playoffs come the end of the season. We've managed half but we're almost into February. We need to start putting matches like tonight away.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Seagulls Player on early . (programme starts at 19.05)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC v Blackburn: Kuszczak, Calderon, El-Abd, Greer, Bridge; Bridcutt, Dicker, Orlandi; David, Vicente, Barnes.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Vicente starts upfront. No sign of Spanish Leo. Home sick already?

dantheman

Jul 16, 2011
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC

#BHAFC v Blackburn: Kuszczak, Calderon, El-Abd, Greer, Bridge; Bridcutt, Dicker, Orlandi; David, Vicente, Barnes.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Interesting lineup there... Hammond and CMS out, VICENTE and Dicker in. I have a good feeling about tonight.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Messiah is starting :O

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus
Still no Ulloa. #bhafc

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
#BHAFC Team: 29 Kuszczak, 14 Calderon, 6 El-Abd, 3 Greer, 28 Bridge, 26 Bridcutt, 18 Dicker, 11 Orlandi 21 Lopez, 15 Vicente, 9 Barnes.

#BHAFC subs v Blackburn: Ankergren (GK), Painter, Hammond, LuaLua, Buckley, Hoskins, Mackail-Smith.

Vicente + Dicker = FLAIR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here