Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Black Friday - what are you hoping to get for an absolute bargain

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
reordered 3 months of contact lenses yesterday in autopilot as I do...imagine my surprise when I was greeted with a BF23 8% discount code. WINNER

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
It may not specifically be Black Friday but the Nike sale thing which started today is about as good as they do...

Lots of stuff on sale, and then use code SPRINT23 to take a further 25% off that (applies to most full price too).

My tactic is to go to their sale, use the filter to select stuff that already has 40-50% and 50%+ off and then further filter on styles/sizes etc. Picked up some stuff for the kids' Christmas presents at very good prices. Link...

https://www.nike.com/gb/w/sale-3yaep
Nice one, thanks.

Just re-ordered a present bought a couple of weeks ago, now £18 cheaper. (y)

Min spend is £50.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Quantify half the price it normally sell for though? I’m sure they do Boxing Day sales, bank holiday sales etc

It was proven last year in a study that over 90% of Black Friday ‘deals’ are available at a lower price at some point in the rest of the year, it started off as genuine deals in the US to get rid of stock and has ended up as a clever sales ploy at a time of year when people are gearing up for Christmas.

With overhead costs so high this year I can’t see Black Friday being anything other than a con once again but I wish you luck (y)
This with bells on!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Made me laugh this morning getting an email from Crystal Ski, have been looking at a ski holiday in January so they send me £50pp off Black Friday offer… turns out they’ve just put their prices up £80 since before Black Friday so it’s actually more expensive :lolol: What a con.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I’ve been following an item on Amazon all week it’s been £134 today it’s £149 apparently that’s with 30% off. Black Friday con job.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I’ve been following an item on Amazon all week it’s been £134 today it’s £149 apparently that’s with 30% off. Black Friday con job.
I've installed the 'Keepa' extension on my browser and when you look at an item in Amazon it shows the price history within the listing. A bit like an instant Camel Camel Camel without having to do anything.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
It may not specifically be Black Friday but the Nike sale thing which started today is about as good as they do...

Lots of stuff on sale, and then use code SPRINT23 to take a further 25% off that (applies to most full price too).

My tactic is to go to their sale, use the filter to select stuff that already has 40-50% and 50%+ off and then further filter on styles/sizes etc. Picked up some stuff for the kids' Christmas presents at very good prices. Link...

https://www.nike.com/gb/w/sale-3yaep
👍🏻 just bought a couple of hoodies, looter ready

BHANSC

May 10, 2022
I'm looking for one of these too. How do you get the £60 off?
From Amazon.

Sign up to an amazon business account, if you have an amazon account already they should have sent you a link which will likely be in your promotions / junk inbox.

I used it and will probably never sign into that account again (y)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Next year's holiday not paying a deposit just in case planet earth says nah I've had enough of humans and washes us away,leaving tree climbing spiders in charge again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here