Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Black Friday is here shortly! What are you looking for?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
black-friday-fight.jpg

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
seem to remember some of the 'deals' from last year being a bit contentious.

Shop has a product overpriced for September, October and November. They then drop it to the normal price for the sales and people jump all over it as a bargain.

I think you only need to have one unit priced differently for a short period of time to allow you to stick a 'Sale' sticker on it. Added to this the item in question only needs to have one example of it priced higher (usually in a warehouse somewhere).

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Torn, at the moment, on Amazon, between forking out on either a professional drone for £1,139 or a syringe of medicine that fights dog diarrhoea - a comicbook idea in the making? - for £13.97. I haven't a dog, but if I saw one squirting out something foul and embarrassing, I wouldn't mind leaping to the rescue with said medicinal tool. I could then get a whole coat full of animal medicines from aardvark acne creams to zebra zinc deficiency tablets, and parachute into the vicinities of beasts of suffering to apply my remedies.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Torn, at the moment, on Amazon, between forking out on either a professional drone for £1,139 or a syringe of medicine that fights dog diarrhoea - a comicbook idea in the making? - for £13.97. I haven't a dog, but if I saw one squirting out something foul and embarrassing, I wouldn't mind leaping to the rescue with said medicinal tool. I could then get a whole coat full of animal medicines from aardvark acne creams to zebra zinc deficiency tablets, and parachute into the vicinities of beasts of suffering to apply my remedies.

Could you use both, and deliver dog medicine via drone?

latest

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
In the absence of any killer deals for an iMac 27 inch 5k 2TB I have no further interest in Black Friday.

image.jpg

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Black Friday is an apt name for an orgy of greed and depraved violence in the name of consumerist 'bargains'...

May the Lord 'Wash you throughly' from your wickedness, ye sinful people! :p:drink:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Could you use both, and deliver dog medicine via drone?

latest

True. I could retain my hermitic fingernail-growing (mostly my own) lifestyle and send out my drone on missions. I would hire a computer boff and designer to model its character on Doctor Nikolas Van Helsing from Cannonball Run, giving it a bulging but friendly eye and injecting itself zanily with sloth amphetamines.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A gun battle inside a Walmart over a cut-price telly would make for great You Tube viewing!

You want to try LiveLeak for that.

There's a few videos of Black Friday fights up there, including one over a turkey...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I'll also say that we (Sainsbury's) were very quiet all day, we had 5 security guards in from 7am as the company thought there would be trouble but the day passed through peacefully. Surprising really as we thought all the chavs and scum who shop at Chavda would have made there way over but didn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here