Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Black Friday in the UK - Will you be buying anything ?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I went in Resident to get my refund for the cancelled Nazareth gig this pm and asked if they still had the Rush 10'' picture disc, to be told they did, and it was a penny short of fifteen quid :ohmy: Bit rich for my money tbh :nono:

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
I sat up till midnight last night to get a couple of things off the Apple Store but it was a bit of a let down. Most (probably all) of the other stores involved just seem to be using it as an excuse to have a sale but there will be another one (probably in January) so it's not exactly a disaster if you miss this one. With Apple it is the only one and in the past they have taken 20% off pretty much everything. I got a grand total of £15.00 off an iPhone and an iPad.

£15.00 quid is better than a kick in the teeth i guess - but based on previous years I was hoping for more.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Oh yeah ! Flip-flops for £9 !.. I'd best get out of my onesie, get me shell suit on and steam down there quick.

The combined cost was £9 and I don't see what's wrong with buying a pair of flip flops if you have a holiday to somewhere hot planned? I was just letting people know of the deals available but hey ho, any excuse to have a dig.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here