Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Still, at least you'll be able to get off your pedal stool

1329.jpg

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
What a strange night at the Amex.

So flat on the pitch and also off it.

It started with the teams coming out to a half full stadium and never really got going at all.

Roll on Fulham and a nice leisurely Saturday 3pm fixture.

Yes, very strange all round, considering how fans were looking forward to this game. Perhaps it might be just down to the fact that it is such a rush to get there, fighting trains and traffic, that one is just not really up for it. Sounds silly, I know, but it was so flat. I was amazed also at the amount of empty seats at the start -were there severe transport problems? We set off from Hastings at 5pm, and arrived far too early - even from Lewes to Falmer was absolutely no problem, so even more astonished.
The club seem to have stopped the full fanzone of late -this at least helps to get crowd going.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Yep... sadly Stephens was the main cause of our lack of continuity with ball..... I think his head is already at a club up north somewhere.... shame really.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I do have to agree; his passing was poor last night, but whether he knows that he is going, I don't know.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
As said three weeks ago. Villa best team in league. We need them or us second as have no chance against them in playoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preventing them from getting two extra points might prove to have been a very useful result. That could have been this season's Middlesbrough home game.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Why strange loads of middle aged/old aged fans kids spending most of the time getting food and the plastic generation in numbers! Just because more of them turned up last night does not make for a better atmo!
I wasn't claiming it would. I was commenting on the atmosphere in general which I thought was pretty flat.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
So, only Dunk, Duffy, Murray, Sidwell and Bruno competed physically with Villa.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
On the pitch it was flat as a pancake. Off it I thought the atmosphere was great from both fans for the first 15 mins or so. We shut up when they scored and they shut up when we did but I still think they were the loudest away fans so far this season.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Did anyone else notice that the stadium music and announcements were oddly low in volume? Sussex By The Sea was drowned out and folk seemed to lose timing and it didn’t sound as powerful as usual.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes, very strange all round, considering how fans were looking forward to this game. Perhaps it might be just down to the fact that it is such a rush to get there, fighting trains and traffic, that one is just not really up for it. Sounds silly, I know, but it was so flat. I was amazed also at the amount of empty seats at the start -were there severe transport problems? We set off from Hastings at 5pm, and arrived far too early - even from Lewes to Falmer was absolutely no problem, so even more astonished.
The club seem to have stopped the full fanzone of late -this at least helps to get crowd going.

There were severe transport problems on the A23 which was closed. The fanzone wasn't played last night because of the Remembrance tribute. Some of it was played at half time instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here