Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bit of a rant

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
I had an Ipswich Town supporter next to me in WSU (based on the fact that he had ITFC gloves on). Miserable bugger - just whined about people standing. Clearly not interested in either team. Why bother?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'd love to see some sort of stat relating to the frequency of certain thread subjects.

Top 3 would have to be:

Atmosphere
Early Leavers
Ashley Barnes

It's getting tedious.

Tedious was last season. This season it is pathetic. The 4th is Palace threads. Seriously, who cares? Oh, wait, a few Brighton fans more interested in hating them, and Palace fans defending their club. Which is fair enough.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I thought exactly the same thing yesterday. Now, how about this for an idea? It only works with season ticket holders but, would it be an idea if ,when someone perpetually leaves early, the turnstile electronics realise what's going on and IF,say,it happens more than twice in succession, the next time said STH turns up for a game the turnstile lets them in AFTER kick off by the same amount of time that they left early previously.....I'm rambling now aren't I ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Og goody, another thread about people leaving early. This board is so ball achingly shit for about 48 hours after every match. Because of threads like this.

Nibble, do you ever leave a game early ?

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
My dad left a game just after halftime back in 1973 against Blackburn Rovers because I had split my head open and I was rushed to hospital. I still haven't forgiven him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here