Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma, will he stay or will he go?

Bissouma, will he stay or will he go?

• Total voters

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bissouma always just seemed to me like a big daft unfocused boy with a little bit of sell-on potential and not a lot more. Happy to be proved wrong (first time for everything eh? :moo:)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Will be pleasantly surprised if he is here come September. Hopefully he won’t be at Arsenal though as he can do better than that and he sent won’t be leaving for £30 mill as the Twitter rumours suggest.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I think he will stay.

His shot yesterday was a prime example of why he isn't the finished article yet.
As such he will currently be worth more to us than he will be to other clubs.

I think the clubs likely to be in for him, will think he's a £30m player, whereas we will think his value is much higher.

One more season with us and carry on developing the way he has been and he will be off for £50m to one of Europe's larger clubs.
The club will need to get him to sign an extended contract with some sensible release clauses though.

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
Hope he doesn’t. He’s got everything apart from an eye for goal. Wins an amazing number of 50/50 tackles and rarely loses the ball.

Terrific player and probably the most difficult to replace. Wouldn’t want to stand in his way if an offer from a top club comes but I hope we hold out for enough to get a top striker....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The moment potter said ‘enjoy him while we have him’ I knew he was off this summer, we’ll miss him but he’ll demand a big fee and it would be nice to see him to somewhere to fulfil his potential.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
A number of players are going to be in demand over the summer. It is now down to Bloom to show the ambition to keep them.

Now - the players themselves may want to leave, particularly if it is a big club or a major hike in salary. There is nothing can be done about the first - and the second is again down to Bloom and whether he will change the wage structure like he did for Lallana.

If players do leave then finding replacements will be the most difficult part - not counting that the club will need to spend £60/70million just to stand still in the PL. So - if Bissouma, White and maybe Lamptey leave, then the club need to be looking to spend up to £150million on replacements and strengthening the squad. iI that doesn't happen then next season could be a struggle.

Our young players are improving all the time. I don't see it like that

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Bissouma always just seemed to me like a big daft unfocused boy with a little bit of sell-on potential and not a lot more. Happy to be proved wrong (first time for everything eh? :moo:)

Are you a moderator [MENTION=14113]Tom Hark Preston Park[/MENTION] ?

Seems this was edited but it doesn't show as editted. Sets a slightly unlikeable precedent if so. Especially given what a wind up merchant you are.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
With all this talk of BHA players going to bigger clubs, lets hope in the not too distant future we are classed as a bigger club and players will want to come to us and stay.. Of course that means finishing much higher up the table (top 6-8) and competing in Europe regularly and higher wages paid. We can all hope and dream.

Machi

Sep 18, 2020
Hove
Hope he will stay! Keeping him and Ben White for another season would be the best "transfers" Brighton could make

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He’ll go if we get the right money, not sure if we don’t. I’m actually not overly worried as I think Moder is a ready made replacement.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Reckon he’s off. It’s the model we’ve been building towards and we both need to lose less money and get a striker in.

Don’t think we’ll sell him to the Star though.

Whoops...... reckon that Arsenal reckon they can get him for £30m.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
He is far too good to play for us next season. It's been a delight having him, he'll go on good terms and with a good financial and professional deal for him, good compensation for us and an excellent acquisition for a top club.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Arsenal also quoted at £30 million.

I think Tony would say no way to that valuation.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Arsenal also quoted at £30 million.

I think Tony would say no way to that valuation.

We didn’t let a CB who had never played in the PL go for that, no chance he is going for 30 million...unless he downs tools

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here