[Albion] Bissouma (Gone to Spurs 17/06/2022)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Completely agree, although I'd insist its thanks to the last four governments: that's when the cuts started and it was the likes of the disabled, local councils and the criminal justice system they slashed the most enthusiastically.

By this government, I meant the party responsible from 2010 when it was done in the name of austerity. Cameron, May, and Johnson are all as bad for robbing the public of public services.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
The average length of time for a sexual assault case in England from charged to Court appearance is just over3 years currently.

His contract could quite possibly have run out before the case reached court had he been charged.

Wow. worse than I thought, imagine having to wait that long if you were not guilty.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
On Bissouma’s Instagram
"4 years today that I signed my first contract with @officialbhafc thank you for it's 4 beautiful years and for allowing me to realise part of my big dreams," he said. "All the management of the club and also the fans thank you very much. The adventure continues in my new family but I will never forget you #yb8"

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Yup.

Not sure whether to hope it all goes well for him or that it ends up like shite so that a move back to Brighton seems like the only sensible thing to do...

For the last two years I have told two of my best mates who are spurs fans that bissouma would improve every side in the league. I want to be proven right. I genuinely think he could top top class.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
For the last two years I have told two of my best mates who are spurs fans that bissouma would improve every side in the league. I want to be proven right. I genuinely think he could top top class.

They are a typical big club fanbase. They will be astonished how good he is and will confer all his world-class attributes onto the genius of Conte… as indeed will EVERY pundit and social media commentator. #TEAMSLIKEBRIGHTON

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park

They are a typical big club fanbase. They will be astonished how good he is and will attribute all of his world-class abilities onto the genius of Conte… as indeed will EVERY pundit and social media commentator. #TEAMSLIKEBRIGHTON

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Spurs have broken him with a hamstring injury already

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports