Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma (Gone to Spurs 17/06/2022)

D

Deleted member 2719

I wish him well, and thought he was off as we all did.

But Spurs.............well he didn't go for the silverware.

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
Pretty relieved that's all over to be honest. Great player for us, but a lot of hassle off the pitch. Hoping he does well at Spurs so the overall fee grows to £35m.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
2D22EFF9-E790-4D7A-99E4-0DBCD61F8E22.jpeg

And there we go… Good luck Biss. But £35m in the bank ain’t too shabby

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Business done early.

It was always going to happen and it looks like everybody is happy.

Can't argue with that - thanks for the memories Biss.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
At his best I’ve not seen a player like him at the Albion. Suspect in a couple of seasons he’ll be regarded as the very best.
It’s been a real pleasure.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
I saw him as quite a needy bloke at times, but those times were few and far between. Like I said, at the top of his game he's one of our greatest ever players, if not THE greatest.

He's a brilliant player and in the right environment could become a real superstar. But I wonder how he would get on if the Tottenham dressing room turns a bit toxic with Kane and others unhappy. Not sure that Biss would be the man to pull the team through rather than getting dragged down with it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

What's for tea?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's a brilliant player and in the right environment could become a real superstar. But I wonder how he would get on if the Tottenham dressing room turns a bit toxic with Kane and others unhappy. .

Conte will have them training with the kids I reckon

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
The writer struggles with English, though. What does "Manager Graham Potter has recently deciphered Steven Alzate and still has a place in the squad" even mean?

Far fgrom the writter struggling with English, given their track record i assumed that this is the Argus screwing up the copy, and simply not proof reading the story, and what was originally written was "decided Alzate still has a place in the squad". That makes much more sense

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
If only there was a whole massive thread dedicated to the player maybe you could have asked your pointless question in there.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Apart from being sad to see him go, and disappointed in his departure - but fully expected it, so at least we can now move on as it has been done early doors - I was also a little disappointed that he didn't mention Brighton at all in his first interview for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here