Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma (Gone to Spurs 17/06/2022)

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Southampton, after selling all their star players have been flirting with relegation the last few seasons though.
Maybe I would prefer the Leicester or even Palace model for sustainability.

Think they could be in trouble if they lose Ward-Prowse this window.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Southampton, after selling all their star players have been flirting with relegation the last few seasons though.

The Southampton academy had a golden age with Bale, Lallana, Shaw, Walcott but then (comparatively) dried up. Sustainability for the Albion doesn’t need to follow any other club’s model, especially when it’s underpinned by Tony’s data monster and his own personal wealth and generational love for the club.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Late to todays news, only just seen.

Players, they come and go at every club. Always have and always will. I’m not too bothered in all honesty, good luck to Biss of course but let him go, he’s done well for us in the main and we’ve exciting talent coming through just like him a couple years ago. We’ll be fine.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Palace model seems to depend on Zaha digging them out of a hole every season, despite signing players on big money. Having a loan player win PoTS and 8 different managers in 9 PL seasons doesn’t exactly scream long-term strategy either.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Enlightening post, ffs !

He's a Leeds troll. He'd have known we already have replacements at the club if he was really a Brighton fan.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
The Southampton academy had a golden age with Bale, Lallana, Shaw, Walcott but then (comparatively) dried up. Sustainability for the Albion doesn’t need to follow any other club’s model, especially when it’s underpinned by Tony’s data monster and his own personal wealth and generational love for the club.

Exactly. We are creating the 'Brighton way' so that other clubs and fans can look at and admire.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

Palace's model isn't sustainable.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Was probably a close decision between Spurs and Arsenal.
He probably expressed his preference with the Arsenal social media thing, but had to accept Spurs, probably a better deal for the club.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Was probably a close decision between Spurs and Arsenal.
He probably expressed his preference with the Arsenal social media thing, but had to accept Spurs, probably a better deal for the club.

[tweet]1536653325025820674[/tweet]

Oh well, that's that then :D

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I suppose the deal was pretty much done just before Villa faced-saved by saying they no longer wanted him.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
I know it was inevitable but I’m gutted he’s gone. Loved watching Biss in the stripes.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Ugh. Hate that first photo in oppo shirt.
Good luck to him though, he deserves this move.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here