[Albion] Bissouma going to AFCON

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Just looked at the odds, Mali tenth favs at 25/1. Not that that means much. Was surprised to see no South Africa in the tournament.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Congratulations to Biss on his call up to represent his country 👏💪👍

Is the correct response. A ball ache for us to do without him but for Bissouma it will likely be one of the peaks of his international career. Best of luck to him and at least I’ve got a country to cheer on now.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
:lolol: maybe @crodo has gone away for New Year? I'm just covering for him ��

If you want to let everyone know how happy you are that Harry and Meg will be celebrating the new year with their new family, then that’s absolutely fine.

Where do you live in Wiltshire, btw? Not many of us stripes round here

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A bit frustrating about the Palace game, but good luck to Biss and it looks like they have an outside chance :thumbsup:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Seeing as AFCON is all unknown to me are the matches are sensible times for viewing in the UK?

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
If you want to let everyone know how happy you are that Harry and Meg will be celebrating the new year with their new family, then that’s absolutely fine.

Where do you live in Wiltshire, btw? Not many of us stripes round here

We're near Chippenham, and yourself? Tbh I'm probably less interested in Harry and Meg than Crodo is... they've never sent us a Xmas card!!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Seeing as AFCON is all unknown to me are the matches are sensible times for viewing in the UK?

Is the tournament being broadcast in UK?

Sky Sports have coverage of all 52 matches, ten games will air on BBC, including two of the quarter finals, both semi finals and the final.

Cameroon is an hour ahead so kick off times should be very reasonable for watching here.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Better than the Ashes for viewing times with the bonus that we won’t be thrashed. At a guess I’d say the meridian line goes from Telscombe Cliffs to South Africa.

Edit. Just East of the Greenwich meridian.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports