Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biscuits for breakfast

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I'd just like to point out that this is not an 'advertising feature'.

Sorry if it came across as such, it isn't. I think the varieties other than Honey & Nuts are horrible anyway. It just seems like a good excuse to have biscuits for breakfast. However I go apeshit for almond croissants and seek them out wherever I go.
Good coffee is a must also.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sorry if it came across as such, it isn't. I think the varieties other than Honey & Nuts are horrible anyway. It just seems like a good excuse to have biscuits for breakfast. However I go apeshit for almond croissants and seek them out wherever I go.
Good coffee is a must also.

I have an almond croissant on Friday.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
On a weight watchers pro points diet so it varies between 2 slices of marmite on toast = 4 points with no butter or 2 toast with tinned tomatoes also =4 points.

How you finding that?

A mate of mine lost quite a bit of weight using weight watchers. It also affected how he views food in that he eats well and stays trim by measuring his food consumption with the points system. Really effective.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
How you finding that?

A mate of mine lost quite a bit of weight using weight watchers. It also affected how he views food in that he eats well and stays trim by measuring his food consumption with the points system. Really effective.

I'd like to try this, but typically thinking I'm some sort of "macho" man ( I'm not!!) I'd be too embarrassed to go the meetings!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I have a full English at least 3 times a week but I always try to make it as healthy as poss. Grilled saus/bacon, poached or scrambled eggs and brown toast. Do the right exercise and there is nothing wrong having that every day.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
3 bits of weetabix topped with bran flakes. Slow burning energy, innit, and the bran to keep things running smoothly.
That usually sorts me out until my 10 o'clock apple.

Plus I generally don't talk much until I've drunk my first cup of tea of the day.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'd like to try this, but typically thinking I'm some sort of "macho" man ( I'm not!!) I'd be too embarrassed to go the meetings!

The meetings are mainly women but you can do it on line and at the moment there is no joining fee just click into weightwatchers.co.uk I am down to 19st 5lb from 23st in July. Slipped up over Christmas and put on 8lb but it has now gone again or very nearly.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Mainly, if I can be bothered, porridge made in the saucepan (not m/w), with a small amount of sugar to finish.

Otherwise, a big bowl of Weetabix.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here