Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birthday Surprise!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Why do people want autographs of players anyway? The scribbles spoil perfectly good shirts and photos.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
If you could just send your shirt to the club to get it signed it would kill the value of any signed Albion item, including the ones auctioned for good causes like the REMF.

The guy that clearly abused the ATC function to write a load of misjudged bile is an utter tool.

His missus sounds like an attention seeking :moo: as well.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It's quite a misguided rant. Considering the club would be going out of their way to create the shirt. She may well have been better enquiring as to whether it was possible as opposed to assuming it was.

Signed shirts seem to make a great deal of money. I think my Virgo one went for 350.

I'd rather the club keep them a niche product as opposed to any old sailor owning one. Would a charity make much money if they were ten a penny?

I find them pretty dull, anyway. That's why I gave mine away, so perhaps not the best person to comment.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I've got a signed ball from the 97 hereford team if he wants it, poor soul, not going to get his signed shirt, what a complete google.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Probably not what ATC is for
Well, maybe we won't have ATC for long:
Bozza - "This forum is provided as a service to the fans by the club. They don't have to do it. If lots of rubbish is posted then the facility is likely to be removed."

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I was thinking of asking for a free ST as I have been a long standing supporter.

What are my chances?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I was hoping if I asked TB nicely if he would make me a board member and share holder for free. I have been a supporter for some years.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Why do people want autographs of players anyway? The scribbles spoil perfectly good shirts and photos.

I have a signed shirt ready to be framed for my 10yo's birthday (bought and paid for, not some freebie I begged from the club!). I can assure you he will be especially made up over it.
I got Leo's autograph in a Costa in town on friday night and he signed the back of a Brighton Festival guide for me (it was the only thing I had) and my son was overjoyed. Right up until the 8th time on saturday that I started a sentence with ... "Well, as Leo said to me in Costa last night...". He started to get a bit annoyed after that but the autograph is already framed and on his bedroom wall!

Nuneatonseagull

Aug 9, 2011
Nuneaton
I think the club does amazing things for the fans. My lad is 7 in a few weeks, they are sending him a free kit as part of Gully's gang, plus at the Wolves match Gully is going to visit him in his seat before the match and give him a goody bag! If that isn't looking after the fans, what is?? Maybe his gf should ask Gully to come see him? Haha.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It's my birthday on the 9th, which could be the day we play in a playoff semi-final. As such, I think it's only fair that I get to sit on the bench for this game

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I got a signed birthday card from Gus and the chaps on my 50th from the club, my daughter arranged it... and it had personay happy birthday Andy.....(or it may have been signed by the groundsman I have no idea)...

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I couldn't get passed every sentence ending in an exclamation mark! It makes it seem like Dazza is in a permanent state of anxiety!

Jimmy Grimble

He may be surprised that we don't just dish out signed shits willy nilly. But he well definitely be surprised when his long suffering girlfriend realises he's a **** and leaves him!

I would rather not have a signed shit. It would be a bit smelly, certainly initially. And it would have to be a pretty big one to take all those signatures. The pen would sink in, too, and blue or black ink wouldn't show up very well against the brown.

I would be surprised too! :lol:

Send me a cheque for £40 and i'll send you a signed shit right away.

I've got one brewing right now.

So immature but this has cracked me up. :lolol:

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
I got a signed birthday card from Gus and the chaps on my 50th from the club, my daughter arranged it... and it had personay happy birthday Andy.....(or it may have been signed by the groundsman I have no idea)...

Did it come with some gardening vouchers that the groundsman found after a recent match?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here