Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham Today

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Why?

I am not aware of any of the disturbances so far being in areas with a large Muslim population, most have been in the commercial areas of cities where few people actually live. Most of the pictures on tv have shown the perpetrators to be young and white or Afro-Caribbeans.

I thought this was one thing the Muslims didn't seem to be involved in. It's all blacks and chavvy white kids.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I thought this was one thing the Muslims didn't seem to be involved in. It's all blacks and chavvy white kids.

Exactly, which is the reason I queried the original post about it kicking-off tonight in areas with high Muslim populations. At the moment it is roughly half-way through the holy month of Ramadan. Most Muslims will be at home scoffing their faces off, when most of the rioting seems to take place, after having fasted all day.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Exactly, which is the reason I queried the original post about it kicking-off tonight in areas with high Muslim populations. At the moment it is roughly half-way through the holy month of Ramadan. Most Muslims will be at home scoffing their faces off, when most of the rioting seems to take place, after having fasted all day.

I quoted the wrong post, I do apologise.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
If this is true, HAHAHA, good luck to the chav scum.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Not convinced there will be much rioting in Brum tonight.

My guesses are Liverpool or Nottingham.

It`s like Looting bingo this.

I only need Leicester and I`ve got a 'line'

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Don't like the sound of this:

‘everyman keep off the road tonight, Birmingham is going to be madness, people from london, leicester, derby, manchester to f**k up birmingham of them 3 asian guys that got killed in winson green there coming to riot hard and i don’t want no one to lose their life because of it, stay in your yards and pass this on’

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Don't like the sound of this:

‘everyman keep off the road tonight, Birmingham is going to be madness, people from london, leicester, derby, manchester to f**k up birmingham of them 3 asian guys that got killed in winson green there coming to riot hard and i don’t want no one to lose their life because of it, stay in your yards and pass this on’

So because someone wrote that it's definitely true then? Why believe that?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The only images I saw on the news yesterday were a group of about 50 asian youths on a street corner somewhere in Birmingham (?) but when you looked at the background it became apparent they were just protecting a local mosque.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I think it may be in reference to the 3 guys who were killed in Birmingham when a car ploughed into them whilst protecting their property

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Why?

I am not aware of any of the disturbances so far being in areas with a large Muslim population, most have been in the commercial areas of cities where few people actually live. Most of the pictures on tv have shown the perpetrators to be young and white or Afro-Caribbeans.

I actually thought that there would be reprisal attacks from the Muslim community over the deaths of the 3 males last night as whats happened in the past, thankfully it dosnt seem to be that way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here