Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham Today

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
400 Zulus?!! Are they armed with spears?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Faaasands of 'em!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That said, it's probably just another useless rumour.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
From what I hear, Birmingham will be pretty peaceful tonight. Which is worrying if these Brum fans are walking round town spoiling for a fight - will they just set upon any young person they see?

The trouble tonight will be elsewhere in the West Midlands, but shouldn't be as bad as last night.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not convinced there will be much rioting in Brum tonight.

My guesses are Liverpool or Nottingham.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
From what I hear, Birmingham will be pretty peaceful tonight. Which is worrying if these Brum fans are walking round town spoiling for a fight - will they just set upon any young person they see?

The trouble tonight will be elsewhere in the West Midlands, but shouldn't be as bad as last night.

course not , they have honour

lichfield seagulls

Sep 13, 2008
lichfield~by~the~sea
My misses work in in the centre of Birmingham they were told no early finish today, then out of the blue 10 minutes ago they start kicking people of the buliding in a hurry. lets hope its a false alarm. And it stay peaceful

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Wouldn't surprise me if they do head down there tbh, although I do hope the Villa mob aren't making similar plans.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Brother in law is a copper in Brum....he's working a 3pm-3am shift today/tomorrow.....should be a lively one!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
It's shameful to say I have to associate myself within this generation of goons and tools who seem to think they know everything and reckon they can take power into their own hands and do whatever the hell they please...:facepalm: :nono:

And did anyone else see Eammon Holmes on This Morning???

Yes, you might be watching us on your new 55 inch tv but you won't be smiling for long, because we may have you picture

Brilliant stuff :clap:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
tough lads.....stood outside etam and miss selfridges in their stone island.....protectors of the land....

LOL

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
it could kick off anywhere where there is a high Muslim Population................tensions will be high all over, Luton, Bedford, Leicester, Crawley (well Langley Green)

Glad I am not going out tonight!!

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Nick Griffin needs arresting for inciting riots - he was doing my head in the other day with tweets about violence in Luton, when there was nothing going on whatsoever.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
it could kick off anywhere where there is a high Muslim Population................tensions will be high all over, Luton, Bedford, Leicester, Crawley (well Langley Green)

Why?

I am not aware of any of the disturbances so far being in areas with a large Muslim population, most have been in the commercial areas of cities where few people actually live. Most of the pictures on tv have shown the perpetrators to be young and white or Afro-Caribbeans.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

What have Moslems got to do with anything?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here