Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham role call.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Not received my ticket yet, but they are normally quite tardy send ing them out. Should hopefully receive it today or tomorrow.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Tickets FINALLY arrived today, booked it and my train tickets on the same day - train ones arrived next day.

Since I work with a couple of Bluenoses, a win would be lovely.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
My tickets arrived today! Buzzing for it! Who else heading to the cricketers arms for a few pre match jars?

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Yep our tickets have arrived today so will be looking for a pub close to the ground as soon as we get there.

Had a look on footballaway.co.uk not many away friendly pubs near ground but cricketers arms is about 5/10 min walk were be in there!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Where do you plan to park, I'm driving too and am at a loss as to where's good to park....

head for Cherrywood Rd about 10 minutes walk off Bordesley Green. Far enough to be no problems. There may be pay on the day parking at Cwntury Park industrial estate on Garrison Lane which is three minutes away.
Dont use Coventry Road Morrisons car park - makes getting away from Bennetts Field look easy!

Last edited:

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Booked train and match tickets a couple of hours ago. Cocked up and booked on a train half hour earlier than friends - Doh. Never mind. Quite happy with a £37 return Euston to New Street at this late stage which includes bus travel in Birmingham. Just need the match tickets to turn up by Friday now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here