Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham role call.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Anyone know if it was POTG last year ?. Hoping to go but won't know for sure till the end of the week.

Always has been at St Andrews, will have to purchase from ticket office at the ground as they now have electronic readers at the turnstiles. Sold 1500 of our 3000 allocation so far

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Of Course I will be :) looking forward to our season FINALLY getting underway.

ChilternGull

Nov 3, 2011
Village near Oxford
The Mrs and I are going. Given where we live it is almost a home game! The better half is a Brummie but fortunately comes from the Villa side of town. Results would not stop watching the team whenever I can.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Always has been at St Andrews, will have to purchase from ticket office at the ground as they now have electronic readers at the turnstiles. Sold 1500 of our 3000 allocation so far

I was told 600 when I bought mine this morning

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
There with 4.

This week will make a welcome change when it was covered in snow up there last time round.

If anyone's got any decent watering holes in the area, I'd love to know them.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
There with 4.

This week will make a welcome change when it was covered in snow up there last time round.

Don't bother drinking near rhe ground - not friendly and frankly not very nice either. Temple Bar in Temple St near New St Station/St Philips churchyard is one of my preferences.

Got a group of 6 going as guests of BCFC courtesy of a friend but sadly 3 of my grandkids & one stepson are all bluenoses from birth so there is just me and the missus supporting Albion

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
Don't bother drinking near rhe ground - not friendly and frankly not very nice either. Temple Bar in Temple St near New St Station/St Philips churchyard is one of my preferences.

I did think that was maybe likely to be a problem.

The ground it is then at the minute.

Cheers mate.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
There with 4.

The pub that sells snuff is ok, menthol is the best flavour.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Heading up on my own for this one.

Looking forward to it though, and full of optimism.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here