Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham City V Brighton and Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread****

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
JFC free kick on target. Corner! Danger (for us)!

Lualua takes the corner from the the right.
Lualua replaced by the new winger from Liverpool.
(I think is a very dodgy decision to take off Lualua!)

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Last season we lost the first three games including the COC game right? I'm not going to start getting pissy and preaching about the end of the world after 2 league games :lolol:

There's a big difference between leeds away / derby at home and Sheff Wed Home / Birmingham away

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
We need a goal? Best take off Lua Lua then, our only player that can create anything.

Lets be honest he can run a lot but 99 out of 100 it ends with him losing the ball, over hitting a cross or skying a shot. ALthough out of this 11 i would keep him on

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
So you don't remember completely dismissing our failure to land Ward? You described it as something like an unimportant position and that it was just a left back, I think meh was used as a description too?

No, the point I was making is I personally wasn't going to go into meltdown over losing out on a left back. Had it been a decent striker I would have shared your angst over it.

The signing or non signing of Steven Ward isn't going to make or break our season.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
He is, but without watching the game, how do we know how good he's been today? Manager with balls, I like it.

I'm watching it on the radio.

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
Get a grip ffs! The game hasn't even finished yet, we all know how quickly football matches can change. At least support the team for the full 90+ before whining like little girls!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Birmingham haven't won a home game for 10 months. Shows how far we have slipped....I know it's not over yet but is anyone confident of us turning it around?
I wouldn't say confident, but its possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here