Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham City FC - vs - Brighton & Hove Albion FC **** Official Match Thread ****

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They have still yet to score in the league this season.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Leeds, Derby and Birmingham on paper is a start we all would have taken, all three sides you would think were looking at mid/upper table hoping for a play off spot. Another blank today and the pressure will start to mount. Would be nice to lay down a marker today but I would take a point to settle a few nerves around the place and then three points next Saturday is a must.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Get out in your garden Glasfryn. Four of them circling at the moment and half an hour ago the Wellington bomber flew overhead. Amazing sight.

Anyways, gone for a 1-1 today. Be well happy with a point up there.

the Wellington flew right over me(where is the Lancaster) you must be within spitting distance of me?

nah we are going to win this one

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Leeds, Derby and Birmingham on paper is a start we all would have taken, all three sides you would think were looking at mid/upper table hoping for a play off spot. Another blank today and the pressure will start to mount. Would be nice to lay down a marker today but I would take a point to settle a few nerves around the place and then three points next Saturday is a must.

I think I would want to play mid-table looking sides later on in the season when they are resigned to their fate.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
the Wellington flew right over me(where is the Lancaster) you must be within spitting distance of me?

nah we are going to win this one

Maybe it was a Lancaster then. Not entirely sure which one it was, just knew it was a bomber.

Can you spit as far as Polegate?

:bigwave:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think I would want to play mid-table looking sides later on in the season when they are resigned to their fate.

To be fair if it's anything like last season, a lot of clubs won't know their fates until well in the 40+ game mark. We could have had a lot harder starts to be fair. Reading and Qpr away coming up soon.....We need to get some points on the board quickly, just to settle a few nerves about the place.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It is 25 years since the Albion lost the first three league games of a season.

I reckon Ulloa could score again and to see how many consecutive games he can score in ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Maybe it was a Lancaster then. Not entirely sure which one it was, just knew it was a bomber.

Can you spit as far as Polegate?

:bigwave:

pretty sure it was a Wellington, Lancaster heavier and louder
could spit that far once from Langney point

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
To be fair if it's anything like last season, a lot of clubs won't know their fates until well in the 40+ game mark. We could have had a lot harder starts to be fair. Reading and Qpr away coming up soon.....We need to get some points on the board quickly, just to settle a few nerves about the place.

Home points. The away fixtures looked difficult and the home ones easy. Alas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here