Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham City FC - vs - Brighton & Hove Albion FC **** Official Match Thread ****

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
We can do it! All we need is a strong starting line-up, good play going forwards, and to remember to hold the frigging lead if we score first.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
The good news is Mr Soprano isn't going for an all time losing streak :O

We are going to win today image.jpg I'm so happy I could.....

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We have only won there once. Mind you the first time we played them was in 1980 which is a bit weird.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Two draws (correct me if wrong) on our last two visits to St Andrews.
I'm going 2-2.
Would be perfectly happy if we don't take the lead early doors.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Heading for St Andrews in about an hour for my first look at Oscar's Army.No Zigic this year,so 1-2 to the good guys!:albion2:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
were loose

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Birmingham City FC - vs - Brighton & Hove Albion FC **** Official Match Thread

Struggling to see a win with no Bruno bridcutt Orlandi and no strikers on the bench....

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Birmingham City FC - vs - Brighton & Hove Albion FC **** Official Match Thread

Just spent a lovely week away with friends and family in Somerset. And for the 1st time in a week I've actually got Internet and a phone signal. And because of this and to share my good humour I've come to tell you all that we are going to win 2-1 today after going 1-0 down.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Nailed on 1-3

spot on

football focus with cp on when I could be out in the garden watching World war two planes flying around
only one winner there then and its not FF

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
spot on

football focus with cp on when I could be out in the garden watching World war two planes flying around
only one winner there then and its not FF

Get out in your garden Glasfryn. Four of them circling at the moment and half an hour ago the Wellington bomber flew overhead. Amazing sight.

Anyways, gone for a 1-1 today. Be well happy with a point up there.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Only a *** game & it is not quite corrected.

Team selection a puzzle for Oscar. To make the team to gel away from home. At home I would like to see both Buckley and Lualua, but we can't them as two out and out wingers, because we can only play on one wing at a time. So Buckley would have to adapt his game a bit. This will take time to work.

4-3-3 requires a central midfielder of more skill than we have got. I would play the Capello-style 4-4-2 away. This would mean Buckley helping out in defence a bit more.

In the 4-4-2 it would mean Ulloa up front and someone (Orlandi if fit) playing the Gerrard role. Behind Ulloa I would like to see Lualua instead of Barnes as the second striker. Lualua is looking sharp to me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23644655

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here