Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham City FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Match Thread***

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Kuszczak was bought in specifically not to drop the clangers that Brez and Ankergren did. Sounds like he dropped a massive bomb today, not slightly at fault, massively at fault. Any other position on the pitch and Ankergren would be in Tuesday night. With Ankergren in line to start agianst the gunners, he should play on Tuesday and if he plays badly bring Kuszczak back in the the Arsenal game,,,if not the Ankergren keeps the shirt,,,,only fair.

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
You can't blame Vicente for conceding. He created a great chance at the other end, it's us defending so deep that cost us.

Not blaming him, Just thinking he isn't that defensive and Poyet should of beat the urge and chucked someone more defensive on

Nevertheless he got some game time so can't complain too much

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Well there's a surprise, 90% of posters now moaning and telling the manager where he could do better... get over it guys... 19 games to go and we didn't lose!

5 point gap to 6th, and watford on fire.... Even if ulloa hits the ground running, we will sit back on leads and will concede imho.

Smart money will not be on us finishing top 6

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Kuszczak was bought in specifically not to drop the clangers that Brez and Ankergren did. Sounds like he dropped a massive bomb today, not slightly at fault, massively at fault. Any other position on the pitch and Ankergren would be in Tuesday night. With Ankergren in line to start agianst the gunners, he should play on Tuesday and if he plays badly bring Kuszczak back in the the Arsenal game,,,if not the Ankergren keeps the shirt,,,,only fair.

What a load of bollocks

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
It would be very harsh to drop Kuszczak after 1 mistake. All keepers make them, this time it has cost us but if we were 3,4-1 up no one would be talking about it.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003

Please tell me you're not serious? Angkergren against Arsenal. It would be worse than Brez against Liverpool...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Gah it gets worse, Barnsley equalise right at the death at Ipswich and I miss out on £640

£ 580 mine was..... Wank wank wank wank. **** **** bastard bollox

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here