Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birds, Balls and Brighton

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
i think this is all a bit unfair on Grant, he is a proper life long fan, and an absolute top bloke.

i don't see why everyone has been so negative towards him? It is not his fault that the program makers and the editing people made such a bad job of it all.

oh and yes i do stand next to him in the North Stand.

This, he seemed like a nice guy and Is obviously passionate about our club. It's not his fault that he was edited poorly and the show was a waste of time.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I tweeted the company, questioning if a media career is really for them and they appear to have 'favourited' it, which is odd. Maybe they agree.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
this was probably the first thing they done

Hopefully their last too.

After that shambolic pile of shite they need a size 11 boot up their backsides. Research and continuity? Those pages must have fallen out of their manual.

Mister Mix

Sep 3, 2012
Hopefully their last too.

After that shambolic pile of shite they need a size 11 boot up their backsides. Research and continuity? Those pages must have fallen out of their manual.

Cool, why doesnt everyone find out who made it and tell them to their face instead of hiding behind there keyboards?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Cool, why doesnt everyone find out who made it and tell them to their face instead of hiding behind there keyboards?

Stop being so precious.

Being in that business I am afraid, you will be constantly under the spot light of any criticism or praise. That's the nature of the business.

It was rubbish, but who's fault it is probably lays at many feet.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003

Why don't you stand on the pitch before Saturday's game and tell us all what to do rather than hide behind yours? And on the subject of keyboards, you might want to learn the difference between there and their before you use yours again.:thumbsup:

Mister Mix

Sep 3, 2012
Why don't you stand on the pitch before Saturday's game and tell us all what to do rather than hide behind yours? And on the subject of keyboards, you might want to learn the difference between there and their before you use yours again.:thumbsup:

Ok mate, fancy making yourself known to me? More than happily discuss this with you over a beer?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Ok mate, fancy making yourself known to me? More than happily discuss this with you over a beer?

What, discuss why an internet message board aimed at Albion fans is not an appropriate place to air our views on a documentary about the Albion? No thanks but I appreciate the invitation.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Documentary was wishy washy. Perhaps my expectations were too high.

Us drawing with Watford at the end being the highlight.

And if I had a film crew fillming me eating a fry up swimming with fat, I would have probably cleaned up the grease on my cooker before letting them film it.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Where were the "Birds" I was promised in the title. Honestly, what a lod of old tosh that prog was. Didn't tell me or show me anything I didn't know already.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The makers of this absolute embarrassment want our feed back on twitter! @alleycatstv
They don't want our feedback any more, they've deleted their post.

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I think what it was trying to achieve was a bit mixed up in the end. Rather than focus on the 'story' of trying to reach the Premier League, it should have stuck with a fans-eye view of the club - and I would include El-Abd in that as a local lad.

But it showed what a classy professional Adam is and highlighted what a brilliantly self-effacing chap we already know Oatway is.

A better documentary would have been just to just film Gus's face over the course of a 90 minute football match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here