slightly constructive criticism would be the angles
he created as being an option for the pass were a bit flat
otherwise fantastic game considering lack of match time
one touch passing was generally of a very high level
would reconsider your poetry career

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Great game. Mate said he hadn't seen him after 30mins, but that was the point. He was doing the good stuff. Stitching it all together. Great performance.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A quite magnificent performance from him today. I'm not sure I would be as quick to give him MOTD when there were so many contenders but I won't argue with those who would.
His challenge is obviously to continue that level for the rest of the season, because if he can then 5th place is very much on.

Those two paragraphs apply every bit as much to Dennis Undav.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sharp, quick, incisive, constantly found those little pockets of space so he was always available, and he was bouncing some lovely deft one-touch passes around the midfield to knit our moves together. It was the complete performance, I so wish that 2nd half effort had gone in and not clipped the outside of the post, he'd have deserved it. His first real chance in months to show what he can do, and boy did he take it. I'm so chuffed for him.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Our biggest top flight win ever, 3 players scoring a brace in one game in the top flight for the first time for no return and RDZ picks him out as the best player on the pitch even though he didn't score, what other comments do you need?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Brilliant performance. You could see him directing the play and always wanting the ball which shows some De Zerbi sized balls for a player who barely been in the team

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Fair enough, great performance from Billy. I’ve been worried about him getting overrun physically in the PL but that wasn’t an issue at all. Now that Gross is going to have to fill in at RB for a while there’s an opportunity for him to get a run of games.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Just turned on the TV to see Billy have a good crack at goal to try and make it SEVEN. Maybe there is a future at the club for him and he settles.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Very happy for him yesterday. Rarely gets a chance to start because of the talent in front of him and seized his opportunity with both hands yesterday.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here