Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Billy Gilmour

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Played well today.
If Gross is needed at RB going forward then billy Caicedo and Ali Mac be a great centre 3. Play 2 of March Ensisco and Mitoma one of Ferguson or Welbeck and have some more options off the bench for the run in.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I know he’s getting a lot of appreciation on here but I still think Gilmour’s performance is being under rated. He was sensational!

A huge, huge bonus with the expected Mac Allister/Caicedo departures.
Whether it's expected that both go or not, the possibility looked far less scary after today

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
MOTM for me, really pleased for him, he’s had a long wait and very little game time

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Also interesting how he says he has watched Moises and Alexis. It must be so good for his development ( he is only 21years old after all), for him to be alongside these two behemoths of modern football.

TNBA

TTF

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Also interesting how he says he has watched Moises and Alexis. It must be so good for his development ( he is only 21years old after all), for him to be alongside these two behemoths of modern football.

TNBA

TTF
This. Although I don't know what the word "behemoth" means. Is it like "woolly mammoth"?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
This Production Line keeps on going. Who would have thought, a few years ago, we would be calm about losing a World Cup Winner?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here